Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pfffffffffft

farting on the dancefloor...

is a real real bad look..

last night some nigga pushed everyone to the sidelines.

but i admit im guilty of this too..

Friday night I let one slip at the bar not gonna lie. I clamped it off half way through blamed it on some dude walking by and made a b line to the bathroom to relive the pressure...

Its not cool but it happens, one of my friends does it all the time in front of girls i think he gets nervous or something shit is gross...

I like going to Vegas and walking around the loud slot machines and letting them rip.

The waitresses normally will blame the old lady sitting in front of the penny slot.

hahahaha

i dont think i ever pooted

while bustin a move on the dance floor..

at a party i accidently let one slip,

had to sloooowly move to the other side of the room

and bust it out like "eeeewwww ya'll smell that???"

when i was a little boy, perhaps around the age of 8 or 9, while in the bathtub, i'd often find myself sitting there... staring. contemplating. about what, i'm not sure. different things. occasionally i would release a warm intestinal gas from my lower abdomen, exiting my anal region. i would often marvel at the wonderous nature and motion of the gaseous bubble as it made its aqueous journey from the lower extremeties of the bathtub up to the waterline -- like a whale levitating to the surface to release air from its blowhole. the bubble would then inevitably pop, and soon thereafter, a stench would fill the air.

I did the worst one last night.

Also. I awas at the club the other week and the dancefloor was so crowded and actually getting quite awesome. And someone farted the worst fart ever and EVERYONE stopped dancing and ran away. The dancefloor fucking emptied. It was fucking hilarious.

I am a fan of the crop-dusting...

As a matter of fact, I'm about to go drag one around the section of douchebags in my office.

Guest YEAHMANWORD

Lol I've got a really embarassing story about gastro-intestinal mishaps on the dancefloor...I'm contemplating not telling it B/C it might be a little too over the top embarassing.

one time during sex a bitch farted in my face.

YO THIS HAS HAPPENED TO ME TOO

I watched her ass open and everything....she freaked out.....i wanted to finish!

• Like 1

and it's cool if you let one go

nobody's gonna know, who'd here it?

give a little poot poot, it's okaaaaaay

oops, my cd just skipped

and everyone just heard you let one rip

i would often marvel at the wonderous nature and motion of the gaseous bubble as it made its aqueous journey from the lower extremeties of the bathtub up to the waterline -- like a whale levitating to the surface to release air from its blowhole. the bubble would then inevitably pop, and soon thereafter, a stench would fill the air.

you should seriously consider narrating that Planet Earth show on Discovery Channel

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now