Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
desism_ktc

Opinion on best city to bench freights....

It's getting to be that time again when I take some trips to some new cities and meet some new writers etc and bench. Last year I visited a few cities but of all those I hit - the windy city seemed to be the best for variety of lines, cars, writers for me to bench during the daylight hours... I have thought about heading out West to the big UP Bailey Yard or somewhere in the Southwest but was wondering what everyone thought about what city they considered the best to "bench" for flicks??

I can tell you i drove from my hosue to california and back, and there were trains everywhere in texas, bailey yard would be a good spot. But i would def say travel to the texas area

I know kansas city, mo has tons of trains going through. Never been there though, but maybe someone else can chime in.

chicago seems like it would be great.

i got word of cheyenne wyoming being a hot spot

and ive seen a thread on here about the mainline in and out of florida that is jam packed with lines coming anywhere between 2 and 10 minutes apart, not bad, not bad.... anyone know what thread that was?

chicago seems like it would be great.

i got word of cheyenne wyoming being a hot spot

and ive seen a thread on here about the mainline in and out of florida that is jam packed with lines coming anywhere between 2 and 10 minutes apart, not bad, not bad.... anyone know what thread that was?

i would guess j-ville, looking forward to this summer... :)

thanks for the info...

selkirk would be dope... ft worth/dallas is pretty busy. houston too..texas is good period

bailey would be nuts. so many trains going through there...

i ve never been to chicago but i bet its at the top of the list for benching variety because every company has a yard(or a few) there and number of trains coming through...kc mo is definitely good.

i was just in new orleans and it was pretty busy

HIT ME UP IF YOUR OUT IN MONTANA,WE GOT TONS OF TRAINS COMING IN AND OUT FROM ALL OVER AMERICA,THERE REALLY ISNT A GRAFF SCENE OUT HERE THOUGH!!!BUT LOTS OF NICE QUALITY FREIGHTS.

• Like 1

Galveston, Tejas.

Yards that don't seem to end. Also in the middle of nowhere so you literally can bring a BBQ grill, a ghetto blaster, and some homies for a part-ay.

Just watch out for water moccassins and other snakes that seem to roam all over.

Chicago is good, the only problem is the gangs and such.

espcially if you in a hood you not familiar with.

anybody know any good freight spots out in south carolina - orig. from new jersey, moved here with the family.. im like a fish outta water here..i heard charleston's got some spots - anywhere else GOOD??

THERES A LINE RIGHT BY THE HOUSE - BUT THE DRAWBRIDGE IS STUCK IN THE UP POSITION FOR WEEKS - AND THERES HARDLY ANY MOVEMENT @ ALL ... CONWAY IS CLOSE TO ME - HEARD CSX MOVES COAL OR SOME SHIT TO THAT SPOT.. ANYBODY GOT ANY IDEAS.. I'M GOIN F@#$IN CRAZY..

i heard san diego is wack for frieghts . One yard in the whole city and you know how graff crews get down there near the mexican border, bunch a tagbangers... heard good things about dallas and houston, kansas city has a little bit of everythang.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now