One more quick net problem...

avils

Well my man Khaotic sorted the other ISP problem for me and now I just have one more minor issue..

I have an internal 56k modem.. but when I hook up to the net I can only connect at 31.2k. This is starting to piss me off coz everything is running slower than it should. I've checked ALL my settings (I think) and I can't find anything that would be causing the problem. The modem settings are set to connect at a maximum of 112k..

HEEEEEELP..

:o :confused: :( :mad:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

try calling your phone company up and tell them theres a problem with your phone line. tell them u get slow net connect speeds and its your phone line because you got a new computer and new isp and its still the same speed, they should send a tech over for free to fix it.

if you are using aol to connect, then thats why. from what i know, aol always says you connect slower. not sure if you really are or not but im definetly sure that if you really are and its not just saying it, its aols fucking fault because they are terrible on your bandwidth. get at&t wordnet service. 20 buckzzzzzzzz.

anyone who uses aol should be burned.

Originally posted by -Rage-

Get a better paying job. Don't be a pussy. I have three jobs and only one pays.

Why'd you even bother postin on this thread then :confused: .. not my fuckin fault if you wanna work your a$$ off and get paid minimum wage..

eat it. :mad:

Archived