how is there not an easter thread?

seeking

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Easter is wack...basically they try to tell us that God is Jesus, then Jesus died, then he came back to life 2 days later. So who was running the universe for 2 days?

Is it less wack to go in the desert and turn around a rock?

I'm not into the whole Christianity thing... But I'd like to spend time with the family, eat good food, see the excitement on the little ones face as she finds eggs... But instead I have to work. So I'll have myself a pitty party and fast food.

I pray to God, not Jesus. And just because you don't pray that doesn't cancel out the fact that you should. And yeah, easter eggs are just like santa claus and christianity in general.

They all have nothing to do with Jesus.

3 things:

1. The concept of the Christian God is manifest in 3 ways, the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit/Ghost/etc.

2. "just because you don't pray that doesn't cancel out the fact that you should." = Truth

3. Easter eggs and santa clause have absolutely nothing to do with christianity whatsoever. If you think that Christianity has nothing to do with Jesus, then you clearly have no idea what you're talking about.

there is a reason

when christianity was forced upon the pagans the church maintained some of their traditions to keep them happy. easter coincides with spring solstice celebrations--rabbits and eggs are symbols of fertility--SPRING.

if you pray to god you're an idiot.

period.:)

but really...does anyone actually know what rabbits and eggs have to do with jesus at all? is there even a reason?

early christians had to hide the fact that they were christians back in ancient rome. since rome was pagan, christians had to hide the holidays that they celebrated under the guise of the pagan roman ones. so, some elements of those pagan holidays are still evident. also, once rome established christianity as it's religion, i'm sure they incorporated certain pagan aspects into it to help people assimilate.

something like that.

easter's for drinking you fucking nancys. i'm well into a grip of beer already.

seriously, yall motherfuckers.... celebrate the fact that you aint gotta work today and shut the fuck up.

fuck jesus, fuck christians, fuck blah blah blah. MORE BEER.

seeks/drunkset

seriously, yall motherfuckers.... celebrate the fact that you aint gotta work today and shut the fuck up.

fuck jesus, fuck christians, fuck blah blah blah. MORE BEER.

seeks/drunkset

its a sunday. who honestly works on a sunday?

its a sunday. who honestly works on a sunday?

hahaha True.

I dont work tomorrow because of easter. Easter is just another dumb holiday to get a day off, big woop, who cares.

I party tonight and tomorrow.