Last Show/Concert you went to

Chubbs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wanted to see Built to Spill when they came down.. and Idlewild. & it sucks with European bands, they hardly tour in enough places in the US when they aren't real popular here. I saw Placebo after they toured France in '03 at a small venue in Austin, not even a sold-out show. Their show in Paris was like 16,000 people and I doubt there were more than 200 who showed in Austin :)

Nas is fucking gay.

He was supposed to tour here like in September last year. I bought tickets. He cancelled.

Since then, he has been announced to tour here at least 5-6 times. All cancelled.

The most recent shows were supposed to be in April. Cancelled.

last show was either MGMT or something local, i can't remember.

goin to see beach house and papercuts on tuesday.

How is MGMT live? I'd like to catch one of there shows. I haven't been to any shows for a couple of years, I really need to start going again. I had a really fucking epic year or two a while back where I saw Bad Brains, Bulit to Spill (several times), Mission of Burma (several times), Sonic Youth, Pixies, Pharcyde,The Cure, Interpol, Ted Leo, Rapture...so many fucking good shows, ans a whole lot of bad ones too. I keep wanting to catch The Hold Steady, seems they're always playing close by to me.

I was too lazy to go most of that day, so I arrived half into the Wu-Tang set and just wanted to catch RATM again.

that was probably a good move I was so fucking dehydrated the whole time but it was well worth it for rage

on our way back on the walking bridge these big buff collage dudes stopped walking a few yards ahead of us and we figured they wanted to start some drunken bullshit but one of em was like "we were waiting for you guys since its dangerous blah blah blah"

and we laughed and kept walking

oh yeah we saw everyone waiting for those buses must have sucked

I'm pissed I didnt take any pictures

we were behind the first row of people on the left side

I touched flavor flavs clock when he went into the crowd

no lie

and some dude told us to take a picture with his canadian daughter who came for the show haha wow someone in canada has the only picture of me and my friend from the show

thats rage in the pic right?

I touched flavor flavs clock

Haha. Sorry, just had to.

Yea that's me (Rage).

I had no idea people were allowed to bring in small digital cameras until after the first day.

So, of course I brought one for the second show.

Good thing I did...

2.jpg