Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MOE-LESTER

i fucking hate strippers.

but damn, this girl tonight looked like micha barton no joke. i feel like its high school all over again, im chain smoking to kill the adrenaline rush. we made it rain on her twice with about 50 in washingtons, then i bought a few private dances.

fuckin strippers, jacking nerds for their money.

i never [rarely] buy private dances.

pinocchio.gif

but i had to buy a few with Ms. micha barton look alike, in the zebra print bra, less than 125 for sure with C cups. fucking beautiful, im gonna be trippin off this one for a minute. luckily im out of town tommorow so i wont be seeing her again and she cant take any more of my jacksons.

i was smart though, i got my shit right after the shower show so she was clean and smellin like baby shampoo. i made damn sure i was the first to grab her after the shower.

so i dont know, i geuss yall can talk about stripper/actress look-a-likes and bumping that T-Pain????

If you didn't...............go back and ask that bitch for your money back.

ps. there are pictures of micha barton naked...................im gettin the link

KMRT proppped.

my girl had better titties though. them babies was NICEEEEEEE. small C cups and perky as fuck.

i only dropped like a bill on her, its nothing. like i said, im leaving town tommorow for good and i wont see her again for a long time.

did you blow your load? /nh

im not in the tenderloin man. it was a higher class strip club where the girls are fine as fuck but generally dont do side jobs.

if i wanted that kind of shit i know a few other spots, but i honestly dont get down like that with strippers.

insert another pinnochio picture here too.

but damn, this girl tonight looked like micha barton no joke. i feel like its high school all over again, im chain smoking to kill the adrenaline rush. we made it rain on her twice with about 50 in washingtons, then i bought a few private dances.

fuckin strippers, jacking nerds for their money.

i never [rarely] buy private dances.

pinocchio.gif

but i had to buy a few with Ms. micha barton look alike, in the zebra print bra, less than 125 for sure with C cups. fucking beautiful, im gonna be trippin off this one for a minute. luckily im out of town tommorow so i wont be seeing her again and she cant take any more of my jacksons.

i was smart though, i got my shit right after the shower show so she was clean and smellin like baby shampoo. i made damn sure i was the first to grab her after the shower.

so i dont know, i geuss yall can talk about stripper/actress look-a-likes and bumping that T-Pain????

dude step your geme up

THIS GIRL

l_b001181a672223aa75e4791964199303.jpg

brought over e bermese stripper for me and some dj guy i dont have any idea from detroit who moved to queens and was aparantly cool

but the lesson is... you spend money at the club and get no strippers at your house, I spend nothing and get drunk with a fine chick who brings over bermese trippers

meh looking at those nudes of micha barton i'm really not impressed at all

but do your thing man, strip clubs aint my digs

step back tresix, your comparin apples to oranges with that little line my nigga.

i aint hatin, thats cool you had strippers at your house and shit. but your comparison is misplaced and if your tryin to compare one untypical night in my life to yours it aint happ'nin.

like i said when i started the thread, i fucking hate strippers.

9/10 of the time.

like i said when i started the thread, i fucking hate strippers.

dont be knockin your moms hustle man...

:lol:

OOHHH tease is coming back at me for joining the bandwagon??

that shits weak though my dude. people are rocking on you saying you rock a Fleshlight named Ms Doubtfire!!! AHHHHHAAAHHHH.

im down to call a truce though teaseola.

After my trip to Montreal, american strip clubs barely even seem worthwhile.

I've got a bachelor party coming up, though, so I'll probably be singing a different tune then.

After my trip to Montreal, american strip clubs barely even seem worthwhile.

I've got a bachelor party coming up, though, so I'll probably be singing a different tune then.

yessir, did you go to super sex. the strip clubs on st. catherine make american stripclubs not worth a dime.

at super sex 40 canadian dollars gets you a 6 pack of molson export and a lap dance.

you cant get that in anywhere ive been in the states.

i like going to strip clubs on a dead night, or way early, so the bitches spend more time on me and make me feel special. I am inevitably pissed every time I leave a strip joint, and always agree its a total waste of money and the least satisfying thing ever.

just give your money to me.

I can put it to good use.

go get in the bubble bath and get spread eagle baby.

"dont call me baby nigga i aint yo baby"

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now