Perennial Singles

Weapon X

Wow, you seem to pretty much live a similar life to me Weapon XXX. i disowned all my highschool friends after they acted all snobby to an ex of mine who was just wayyyy better looking than any of the women in their little cirlce. Funny thing is they are mostly married now, and I am still meeting hot young women in their early 20s every other day. The only thing I am scared of is my birthday party this weekend with me having invited 3 girls I am interested in, and could easily hook up with any one of them, but then there goes my planned Euro trip of debauchery, as I could easily fall in love with any of these 3 girls as they all have something about them that really appeals to me (other than the obvious good looks).

I did the shit of neglecting friends when I was young, but that was moreso in my first serious relationships, and now I have learned and know better. Live your life the way you want it, don't let anyone or anything hold you back and then you will die with no regrets.

Europe will have much debauchery, my friend.

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all my friends want me to be back with my ex, but she left me so im always asking what the fuck are you guys thinking?

i kick it with girl everyday, we are still best of friends and i dont think i would change that even though it has been kind of hard for me to move on and date other people but im not too worried about that at the moment, i get my weekly booty call and i have noone to con me into doing shit i dont wanna do

win

i haven't booked my tickets yet, but the plan is to fly to buffalo on august 5th. chill in toronto for a few days, then spend the weekend in montreal. fly home from buffalo on tuesday.

the 'Stros play the Rangers every year. this year they also play the Royals and the Tigers.

i would love to see the Yankees -vs- Blue Jays while I'm up there.

yeah I have one friend like that, he's been with his girl for five years and the truth is he's just a conservative ass dude who never stays out past midnight. He doesn't know what spooning is (no joke, he thought it was to "sweet talk" a girl into bed). And he and his girlfriend think everyone we know are basically man whores if they have had more then one relationship in the last two years.

He's good for who he is. But I know not to bother discussing, women, drugs or to ever give him a brotherly hug (no homo) because he just can't handle it. We talk about politics, push bikes, hiking and vandalism...and that's fine. You need to take that approach with those friends of yours. They are boring. That doesn't make them bad people.

Or you could straight punch one of their girlfriends. I think watching fat people fall over is crazy funny at the moment. I was going to comment in that Aussie niggas thread about how I'd like to chin check norega just to watch his flab ass wobble everwhere on the concrete...but it didn't seem appropriate.

the dude with the fat girl. i saw him the other day.

you ever see a broken down horse? the disturbingly pathetic look in its eyes?

i hadn't until that day. something tells me that i will receive more hate because his ship done been sunk.

good thing i've been having fun with this whole situation and have been retaliating, ten fold, for every negative thing projected onto me.

no, fred nurk, some of these people are genuinely bad people. people who talk shit to you, then beg and plead to have weed delivered at 6:15 because that is when the girl is away for twenty minutes? lol