Perennial Singles

Weapon X

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate more than anything trying to just get up with my friends and then they feel like they have to take their lady with them wherever we may go. I hate being a fifth fucking wheel. Makes me feel like a loser. At least I know I can go and do whatever I want at any given moment and not have anything tying me down.

you know i

thug em

fuck em

leave em

but i aint need em

I had someone tell me the other day that the reason I put restrictions on my interactions with this girl here at school is because I was scared of being in love and what that would do to me. I found this ironic because for a minute now I have thought the notion of fallin in love would be nice. I figure it would be somethin new to try. But it for damn sure aint happenin in the last month of college.

yes.... scared.

People are retards. This notion that love is sublimed beyond choice is ridiculous. Love, like all other emotions can be chosen to ignored or appreciated in different ways than just the classical drop everything else for them sense. People who thrive on the simplicity of emotion to act will never be happy managing their own affairs.

Ugh. God i'm glad that girl left the east coast. never have to hear her stupid diatribes about how she sees me "struggling" and how she is the only one who has the balls to tell me, again.

That same bitch in the same breath as the rest of the conversation also told me my parents where never in love because they got divorced... that's when I just started patronizing her.

the fattie looks like some bitch you'd find in a club in boston, always bitching about who's a slut and who has worse problems than who and of course.... THA FUCKIN` SAWKS, HEY YA FAGGAT, LETS GOH TA BILL EN BAWBS RAWST BEEF IN REVEEEUUUH, FACKIN` GREAT

my advice, hit her with a car.

no more problems.

• 1 year later...

I love when I get the call back a few months later saying "I miss you, let's _____." I always tell them to fuck off. They say I'm mean, I tell them to fuck off again.

Also, it's hilarious when they call back and act like everything is cool. I quickly set them straight then get back to what I was doing before.

This happened last night. What's funny is I was on my way to the the bar at 1am to meet a nice girl.

It's funny reading this old ass thread because things don't change. The psychotic fat girl is as crazy as ever. Their first attempt at a child went wrong because of drug use in the first trimester, but the second is due soon and the dude is a huge wreck because he has zero support and is feeling the consequences of having resigned all self-respect to a horrible human being for a wifey/mother of child.

He sends me texts using terms like "I beg you to please come smoke me a joint - I'm going crazy!" and I reply, "Not my problem."

Gosh, spring is in the air and I'm meeting new women all the time. I don't have much to offer other than some charm, but when cock enters pussy, mission accomplished.

Frank: I told my wife I wouldn't drink tonight. Besides, I got a big day tomorrow. You guys have a great time.

Student: A big day? Doing what?

Frank: Well, um, actually a pretty nice little Saturday, we're going to go to Home Depot. Yeah, buy some wallpaper, maybe get some flooring, stuff like that. Maybe Bed, Bath, and Beyond, I don't know, I don't know if we'll have enough time.

:o

There's nothing I hate more then people who get into a relationship (usually a shitty one), and then immediately begin to judge the life that you live. The same life that they lived, up until they "fell in love". The same life they still wanna live everytime their girl is actin up.

Fuckin faggots.

yes.

but i can't say that i don't learn from them.

RULE #1 - never lower your standards in order to be happy. you will be the opposite of happy and you may not even realize why.

There's nothing I hate more then people who get into a relationship (usually a shitty one), and then immediately begin to judge the life that you live. The same life that they lived, up until they "fell in love". The same life they still wanna live everytime their girl is actin up.

Fuckin faggots.

This. Because what it really is, is your boy's bird talking to you through him basically. Or the homie starts to feel like you need to 'have feelings' for some broad like he does cause you seem 'down in the dumps'. When the reality of the situation is, you're the one seeing things clearly and your homeboy is blinded by the pussy. Its backed up into his brain and its coming out of his mouth. Down the road when they split because she was a whore from the jump, this is the friend you have the man-to-man talk with at the bar or where ever. He then tells you that you were righteous all along, then proceeds to go back to living the way he warned you against. Bitches fuck up everything.

Wow, you seem to pretty much live a similar life to me Weapon XXX. i disowned all my highschool friends after they acted all snobby to an ex of mine who was just wayyyy better looking than any of the women in their little cirlce. Funny thing is they are mostly married now, and I am still meeting hot young women in their early 20s every other day. The only thing I am scared of is my birthday party this weekend with me having invited 3 girls I am interested in, and could easily hook up with any one of them, but then there goes my planned Euro trip of debauchery, as I could easily fall in love with any of these 3 girls as they all have something about them that really appeals to me (other than the obvious good looks).

I did the shit of neglecting friends when I was young, but that was moreso in my first serious relationships, and now I have learned and know better. Live your life the way you want it, don't let anyone or anything hold you back and then you will die with no regrets.

I'm glad I learned these important life lessons early on in high school thinking I was in love and shit back then. Ever since I figured out I need to focus on stackin paper and chase skeezahs on the weekends, I'm 100% more successful. Most of my homies are the same way, but I have lost a few close friendships. Usually its when dudes my age(23) want to start fuckin with breezys that are fresh outta high school. I dont blame them for wantin to smash, but why lock it down? How can you be attracted to shorty's mental when its still so naive? A few of my boys even had to lie about they age when meeting shorty's rents and shit!:rolleyes: Thats when you get cut the fuck out my life until your stupid ass comes to his senses. You feel me?

So why is it that those few friends of yours who are straight up locked down with ugly, obsessive girls, think you get "too drunk", even though they have a far worse history, and you're always covering for them?

Fucking jealous cockblocks.

hope this answer your question

Guest 50million

i'm a female in the same situation.

i feel you bro.

although instead of 'no dont, you're too drunk' it's more of a 'don't do it. people will think you're a slut'