all this election bullshit

HESHIANDET

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anybody who thinks that their vote actually counts or makes a difference is a fucking moron. You think they would let a nation of gun crazy, arrogant lunatics pick someone to run this money machine? This shit has been planned out since it's inception. Electoral college is a joke. Get a grip people. We are cattle.

why do people always say america is fucked up this and that. who fucking cares. in REALITY all the weird things here that can be considered bad or unfair, this is still prob the best place to live ever. we can do what we want, drop bombs on who ever we want, fuck up the world and shit as much as we want. and what the fuck is anyone going to do about it? NOTHING! oh what, johnny taliban in some dirt mosque is going to talk a gang of shit to a bunch of morons who wipe their ass w/ their hands? worse case they fly some airplanes into our buildings, really, not a big deal. i mean its fucked up and all but 3000 people compared to the other few million still living here, holding guns, drinking, fornacating, doing what we want not what some asshole says, we still WIN. always will. and if i dont feel like paying mind to some rich assholes trying to run the ship here im not going to. they arent going to impact my daily life no matter who wins, so fuck it. and if it does get super ill here because I DIDNT VOTE come see my in the woods, you know i'll be holed up w/ guns ready to go out like that. real talk. fuck you haters, we do what we want, we grown. stack cash, fuck bills, fuck politics, fuck hippies, fuck conservatives, fuck moderates, FUCK LIBERALS, fuck the law, fuck everything.

wheres that on the political compass.

• Like 1

why do people always say america is fucked up this and that. who fucking cares. in REALITY all the weird things here that can be considered bad or unfair, this is still prob the best place to live ever. we can do what we want, drop bombs on who ever we want, fuck up the world and shit as much as we want. and what the fuck is anyone going to do about it? NOTHING! oh what, johnny taliban in some dirt mosque is going to talk a gang of shit to a bunch of morons who wipe their ass w/ their hands? worse case they fly some airplanes into our buildings, really, not a big deal. i mean its fucked up and all but 3000 people compared to the other few million still living here, holding guns, drinking, fornacating, doing what we want not what some asshole says, we still WIN. always will. and if i dont feel like paying mind to some rich assholes trying to run the ship here im not going to. they arent going to impact my daily life no matter who wins, so fuck it. and if it does get super ill here because I DIDNT VOTE come see my in the woods, you know i'll be holed up w/ guns ready to go out like that. real talk. fuck you haters, we do what we want, we grown. stack cash, fuck bills, fuck politics, fuck hippies, fuck conservatives, fuck moderates, FUCK LIBERALS, fuck the law, fuck everything.

wheres that on the political compass.

guido.jpg

why do people always say america is fucked up this and that. who fucking cares. in REALITY all the weird things here that can be considered bad or unfair, this is still prob the best place to live ever.

truth... I love it when people get all "IM MOVING TO CANADA" "IM MOVING TO FRANCE" and shit. fucking do it so I don't have to hear you flap your lips..

oh and fuck obama too. everyones acting like this dude is fucking jesus......I hope he wins, and then fucks something up hardcore, so everyone feels like an ass.,

truth... I love it when people get all "IM MOVING TO CANADA" "IM MOVING TO FRANCE" and shit. fucking do it so I don't have to hear you flap your lips..

oh and fuck obama too. everyones acting like this dude is fucking jesus......I hope he wins, and then fucks something up hardcore, so everyone feels like an ass.,

Great thinking. Fuck up something huge that could ruin nations and lives just so you can rub it in peoples faces.