all this election bullshit

HESHIANDET

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I guess I'm safe then.

What do you mean "explode feature"?

Cliff notes please. /no10paragraphs.

i think some of the macs were charging issues, caught fire. ask mesthree. some of the others were battery issues. batteries exploded and caused havoc.

you're probably safe with shit like that 9/10.

i'm blazed.

i think some of the macs were charging issues, caught fire. ask mesthree. some of the others were battery issues. batteries exploded and caused havoc.

i'm blazed.

Oh aight, so it was a defect then.

When you say "explode feature" I'm thinking some diabolical 007/NSA type shit. :lol:

Here's the way I see it happening: Obama wins, someone gets pissed cause he's black and shoots him, then the white VP takes over and does a good job.

And Hillary's not even on the board.

hahah

This aint 1963 dawgs. Aint no nutjobs getting anywhere near Obama to be able to shoot him.

I wouldn't put it past Hillary to concoct some internal scheme though if she was VP and wanted to move up. But that would take the cooperation of the entire Secret Service. And I don't see that happening in this day and age.

Either way, hopefully he'll pick Richardson as his VP.

fuck the government, fuck the democratic party and fuck these money hungry republicans.

the only person i would ever vote for is ron paul, states rights over the bitch ass feds, and total banishment of the IRS to fucking hell.

i dont pay any taxes either, but i fucking hate the IRS. robbing the poor on a daily basis.

im just gonna stock up on guns and ammo and wait until this fucking coutnry disolves into chaos.

straightjacketronpaul1.jpg

I don't even dislike RP.

But his supporters however drive me up a fucking wall.

If the race between McCain and Obama is neck and neck,

you fucking moonbats are going to write in Ron Paul?

Fuck you.

WORD THE FUCK UP!

Yo Casek... if the race is neck and neck between Obama and McCain, or even Hillary and McCain, are you still going to throw your vote away on Ron Paul?

I admit I haven't been paying close attention to the US elections............but I would vote Obama.

I would say he is lacking in the foreign affairs department, and maybe in general experience overall as well. But he is intelligent, level-headed, and doesn't seem to be too controlled/influenced by other people, bullshit, and history, if you know what I mean.

I admit I haven't been paying close attention to the US elections............but I would vote Obama.

I would say he is lacking in the foreign affairs department, and maybe in general experience overall as well. But he is intelligent, level-headed, and doesn't seem to be too controlled/influenced by other people, bullshit, and history, if you know what I mean.

^Word the fuck up!

I don't know where these idiots come off buying into this "Experience" bullshit.

I mean, Dick Cheyney probably has the most experience out of anybody in Washington.

It's not experience that we need, that's actually the last fucking thing we need.

You whats really fucked is someone with a felony can't vote.

People with felony convitions, for anything, can vote in Pennsylvania. You can even send in an absentee ballot from prison. This is the only political cause that I can even begin to rally behind. Not getting into details, but serving your time for crimes you've plead guilty to, then being released from prison with the intent to be a "productive member of society", then discovering that society doesn't want you to be productive, is, to say the least, frustrating. The lack of oportunities for convicted felons, rivals, if not surpasses that of minorities. I personally found/still find it sickening that being convicted of a crime deemed a "felony" offense makes you a sub-standard citizen, or even worse. I'm like alot of people in this thread, and life in general who could really care one way or another - no canidate represents me or people like me. I do vote however, for the only reason that as a felon, certain people would rather I didn't vote, and other people would love to vote if they could - but their state doesn't allow it.

i'm blazed.

at least from my experience it was the charger plugs would catch fire

well thats what happened to my mac, but i disconnected it before it blew up

at least from my experience it was the charger plugs would catch fire

well thats what happened to my mac, but i disconnected it before it blew up

just think, we've got ships that fly to space, lasers that burn holes in missiles, sound weapons, hovercraft, and we still can't get a quality computer plug.