Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
HESHIANDET

all this election bullshit

yeah I dont care my damn self. everyone keeps asking me who I'm voting for and shit. and I'm like "BITCH! I'm not a citizen, I cant vote!" and they all like "damn" and I'm like "word!" and they like "burn on me!"

yeah, uh, the workings of america are so boring. let's go sniff some coke off tranny ass and drink malt liquor while we drive in our hummers.

• Like 1

people get all butt hurt when i tell em i dont vote. save the arguments you faggots. i make my money for me and none of these dudes do shit for me or my people. we aint on welfare, we dont make war, we dont like anyone. leave us be. you guys can have all that shit.

people get all butt hurt when i tell em i dont vote. save the arguments you faggots. i make my money for me and none of these dudes do shit for me or my people. we aint on welfare, we dont make war, we dont like anyone. leave us be. you guys can have all that shit.

nobody is butthurt.

thing is, you live here. the "rules" affect you just as much as anyone else.

you aren't anyone important enough or rich enough to escape it. neither am i.

you can try to ignore it, you can try and push it away for as long as you want,

but it doesn't change anything.

what i see is three very shitty candidates that mainstream media is touting as the next best thing since GLOW.

1176380100_f.jpg

which sucked, btw.

no need to put yourself on a pedestal. you're just like the rest of us. a citizen.

p.s.:

1201272397315.jpg

OBAMA FTW!!!

AND ANYBODY WHO THINK'S HE'S A "SHITTY CANDITATE" HAS ABSOLUTLY NO FUCKING IDEA WHAT THEY'RE TALKING ABOUT.

paris hilton wasnt even registered to vote or didnt vote during that election. i forget which

also i dont vote. i dont care at all.

its jsut another person whos gonna ruin our life and go to bohemian grove and worship a 40 foot owl.

Sometimes I wonder how much bandwidth DAO uses with those letters and crazy spacing??

All you faggot hipsters who are "too cool" to vote are the reason why our country is so fucked to begin with. The reason why shit got out of hand to the point where people like Bush could just steal the election.

This time we have somebody who's actually worth voting for not just because he's not a Republican, but because the dude is actually the real deal. An uncorrupt politician who actually wants to bring change and fix shit.

But you fucking faggots are on some faggot shit.

Yall gonna sit back and let the redneck fucktards vote in another crooked ass Republican again. I'm sure yall will give a shit about what's happening in this country when your ass gets drafted to die in Iraq.

Yall need to pay more attention to what the fuck is going on if you think Obama is just another crooked politician.

Voting is the EASIEST fucking thing to do. You just register and get your card, then go to the local elementary school on election day and pull a lever. It's not fucking hard. And it doesn't take more than 20 minutes at most of standing in line. Usually alot less.

You whats really fucked is someone with a felony can't vote.

You whats really fucked is someone with a felony can't vote.

Word. That shit should be unconstitutional.

How easy would it be just to turn every petty ass crime into a felony, and then the majority of people wouldn't even have the right to vote. Kinda seems like that's where the country's headed.

Yall talking bout "voting's gay" oughta be slapped in the mouth for taking shit for granted.

nader is running again...or at least trying to. i'm all for having choices.

let's vote for a dictatorship, who's with me besides myself?

Word. That shit should be unconstitutional.

How easy would it be just to turn every petty ass crime into a felony, and then the majority of people wouldn't even have the right to vote. Kinda seems like that's where the country's headed.

Yall talking bout "voting's gay" oughta be slapped in the mouth for taking shit for granted.

They are turning petty crimes into felonies. I have a friend who got felony possession and misses his ability to vote, so I give him mine because I've lost faith in votes changing our country. Violence seems a viable option, especially with education being such a low priority in this country now.

Violence seems a viable option, especially with education being such a low priority in this country now.

Maybe that's why the school systems these days are teaching our kids to be a bunch of pansy faggots.

Like what that other thread was talking about.

I'd seriously be surprised to see a violent revolution take place in this country these days.

But what does it hurt to try? Seriously?

Like, if so manny people come out the wood work to vote for somebody and it's common knowledge that the person that everyone voted for didn't win... eventually one of these times the shit aint gonna fly. But if nobody actually voted, then there's no amo to use in the court battles.

The statistics need to at least exist for them to be brought to light.

nader is running again...or at least trying to. i'm all for having choices.

let's vote for a dictatorship, who's with me besides myself?

Pd 51 took care of that, i think. so, us voting about it didn't really matter in that case....have fun, comrade.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now