feeling down?

iloveboxcars

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

so i posted this thread because i was feeling down (i know, i couldnt believe THE iloveboxcars was feeling down either) and now i am happy again.

im visiting my family, and for the first time ever me and my dad sat down and got drunk together and told battle stories of our youth.

my dad was a fucking nut. didnt really know anything about dudes childhood up until tonight.

my dad was a fucking nut. didnt really know anything about dudes childhood up until tonight.

Oldheads had it rugged back in the day. Knife fights and shit where just normal.

Oldheads look at us like we're spoiled pansies and shit.

Like how I look at these faggots in their tight pants who start crying and calling the cops when a fight breaks out.

so i posted this thread because i was feeling down (i know, i couldnt believe THE iloveboxcars was feeling down either) and now i am happy again.

im visiting my family, and for the first time ever me and my dad sat down and got drunk together and told battle stories of our youth.

this kind of shit always happens for my fams around christmas time

everyone is drunk

and stories come out

stuff we did as kids that our folks didn't know about

and they let out some good stories from their college/high school years too

good times

My dad's stories about growing up were probably the best thing about being a white dude.

Well, that, and the fact that I can pretty much get away with anything I want, forever.

my dad was definitely more of a roughneck than i turned out to be. dude got put away at 15 for knocking a cop out with a lamp. that was in germany though and in the 70's. you do that shit now and you get 3 consecutive life sentences because police are always right.