RAD SHIT '08 (breakdown, get low, bucka bucka, BLAOWWWW)

seeking

carlsburg the label claims its 'probably the best lager in the world'. i agree. its fucking delicious, and it comes in an 8 pack, which i just drank in its entirety while hanging out in the bathtub, eating olives and listening to the descendents.

DESCENDENTS every time i listen to the descendents i try and figure out a commemorative descendents tattoo. fuck i love this band. they're my adolesence in a jar. well, if that jar also contains public enemy, the beastie boys and danzig/misfits. fuck, can you imagine how hard that jar would rock? jesus christ.

skate video soundtracks from the 90's theres a website that has a list of all the songs from various skate videos. i like to read it and download all the songs. right now i'm listening to plan B's 'questionable' and excerpts from world industries 'love child' (favorite video ever). fucking rad. pennywise 'fun and game' and 'no reason why'. awesome.

dried apricops shit makes me a lil gassy, but delicious as fuck.

passports seriously dude, you and me seen some shit. thanks for always being there and having such a respectable picture that we dont get hassled at immigrations. i just had a conversation ten minutes ago that involved me going down a list of thirty different countries to go to this coming week. 'fuck, i dont care, pick one'. balling outrageous.

BOPSET i include my crew in every list i make because, well, we roll hardt as fuck. DRINK TILL YOU SINK. yall my dudes. rep the set.

ned's atomic dustbin seriously, not a single one of you has even thought of this band in 15 years. 'green cell's grey' is fucking awesome. download it now.

drinking sometimes i get too drunk and i cant really function and ill make a thread that has like 8 words in it. usually on those same nights i call the set, or i call johnny and i leave them insane voice messages that are equal parts yelling and equal parts mumbling. to your average person this would be totally unacceptable for a 32 year old to be doing, but this is graffiti and all bets are off. i love having the ability to be a total fucking scumbag and have my friends cosign it till the end. that's what's up.

brixton those not from london wont understand this one, but for all yall... sw9, bitch what?! brixton is fucking awesome. im copping me a haile selassie bubble down jacket and eating patties till shit goes out of style. shit is hot to def.

this list is taking me forever to make cause i keep drinking and getting sidetracked OUIJA just got line. faggot isnt replying to my IM's. stop fronting homie.

natalie imbruglia those who know me know how hardt i roll for oll girl. a couple weeks ago i had a chance to meet her. a friend was tattooing her and invited me down to hang out. i came through but got shook right before being introduced and bounced. im a fugayzi for that, but whatever. i'm steady hanging out with top shelf motherfuckers. oh wait, the pont of this one was actually not to talk about natalie but to talk about the nelly furtado song that just came on 'random' 'turn off the lights'. i love this song. haters eat dick. REP THE SET.

M DOT O DOT P DOT seriously, if you dont listen to MOP, you're a faggot and dudes steady fuck you in the ass. MOP is like a permanent 'no homo' for your speakers. 'bump this in your lex coop, or your next hoop'. lil fame and tucan danz! theres a reason we got two letters in common. TO THE DEATH. HOW ABOUT SOME HARDCORE. sayin though. M fucking O fucking P on the move...

OUIJA there are fools in channel zero that have no idea who ouija is. you faggots dont deserve to be here. we're talking about beers from all over the world. i drink two different beers every single day in his honor. i then drink 5 more to rep the set, but the first two are for him. tonight was 'hobgoblin' and smething with a bee on the label. i dont know what it's called.

ok, im gonna go listen to some more embaressing shit.

sup with yalls?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

"this list is taking me forever to make cause i keep drinking and getting sidetracked OUIJA just got line. faggot isnt replying to my IM's. stop fronting homie."

I was out buying a shitty new keyboard. My rad cat projectile booted all over the old one.

ned's atomic dustbin seriously, not a single one of you has even thought of this band in 15 years. 'green cell's grey' is fucking awesome. download it now.

hahahaha. wow, my friend was just talking about how she "wants to bring them back."

odd.

yeah, they were a great band and that still is a great song.

The Carlsberg I had here in the States was all right...not terrible, not spectacular. I've never had the Euro version so it could very well be better over there.

Sort of like how everyone insists Guinness is infinitely better in Ireland. I went to some pub in SF that clained to import the real deal from the Olde Country and used nitrogen to draw it, but it still tasted the same to me.

dude, natalie is still hot.

she's still relevent over here fr fuck knows what reason to.

they give you all these free celebrity gossip newspapers on the train everyday. shes in them sometimes. im gonna be in them soon enough. boset drunkteam. we fantastic!!!!!!!

Re: As the vaj turns... today in 12oz... - 01-17-2008, 06:49 PM

all this place needs are some mofuckin

sundried apricots

Sun-dried-apricots.jpg

Default Re: don't do this - 06-22-2007, 01:12 PM

i believe a satchel of sundried apricots is in order:

they sooth

you know whats good on a cold day

sundried apricots.

that's right kids. bring the sun out with a healthy serving of your favorite: sundried apricots.

yee.

DESCENDENTS every time i listen to the descendents i try and figure out a commemorative descendents tattoo.

I would love to see that, I just found some decendents tapes in some of my old stuff. That will probably be the high point of my year.

ha.

true that dude.

were all chiefs, but we're all focused on the team.

what yall do makes me look hot, no homo, and what i do reps yall.

the thing is, we all live that shtit. thats what seperates us from faggots and wanna bees. we really roll hardt as fuck. and not like gangster hardt, but like, real hardt. grown folks hartd. we keep shit real as fuck. we ball, we fall, we rep the set.

faggots dont get it, cause they got short arms an deep pockets. we got 12oz gloves an put a hurtin on god. dude cant hang. we fantastic.

seriously, im putting together some shit. my fam is on some shit. carribean get a way shit. ill holler soon with details, but i very may well be taking shit to meeeeeeeeeeeeega next level. private island status. DRINK TILL WE SINK. like, you remember our talks about puerto rico, and how we were gonna rep? think that, but x's Mtv. really though.

REP THE SET

additions to the list of rad shit:

free vacations

ma dukes hooking me up with a bunch of good beer whenever she visits, even though she hasn't drank in years and knows nothing about beer. plus she always hooks me up with good food like i hadn't eaten in weeks

cats and kittens. especially if they're chilling hard with me

PKs for providing me with headache free days sometimes, and for helping me get drunk when i don't have much beer and am too lazy to get more/or the stores are closed.

I can't think of any more off the top of my head right now, so i'm going to go crack a beer or 4 in the honor of bopset.

Fool, what you want, we stiflin fools

Fool, what you want? Your life or your jewels?