Some flix....Toreone OTinc...TM7

ervothemad7

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yo Taboo - you the same cat I met last summer way out in Canarsie?

Anyway I started some bullshit but I had some personal stuff to sort out and I never got the chance to come through again. No diss...

I might have left my number with you when we were driving around.

Hollar I'm in BK as well dog. Ervo has my email. Ones

Originally posted by IHATEU

good try douche bag..this is were ces and yes got their shit from..tm7 classic shit..tich ivory tore roller...the real tm7 style in my eyes

ok ok ok.....nobody said they werent "real tm7" or i never called anyone a biter....i just need someone to simply explain the similarity of styles............i wasnt born in ny, i wasnt born in the beginning of the 70's, i dont jock ny "graff culture" i never said the chicken was before the egg, and im not claiming to know everything there is to know about graff.......no negativity.....

Its just that where i come from, you dont see that much similarity in so many different peoples graff............please explain without crying

Originally posted by B52408

ok ok ok.....nobody said they werent "real tm7" or i never called anyone a biter....i just need someone to simply explain the similarity of styles............i wasnt born in ny, i wasnt born in the beginning of the 70's, i dont jock ny "graff culture" i never said the chicken was before the egg, and im not claiming to know everything there is to know about graff.......no negativity.....

Its just that where i come from, you dont see that much similarity in so many different peoples graff............please explain without crying

YO, THERE ARE ALOT OF PEOPLE OUT HERE IN NYC THAT PEOPLE OUT WEST NEVER HEARD OF. I DONT BLAM YOU FOR MAKING THE COMMENT YOU MADE. iTS EASY TO MAKE A STATEMENT LIKE THAT WHEN ALL YOU SEE IS BULLSHIT GRAFF MAGS. GRAFF MAGS NEVER TELL THE STORY THE RIGHT WAY. THERE ARE PEOPLE OUT HERE THAT YOU HAVE NEVER HEARD OF THAT HAVE TAUGHT THE BEST, AND SOME THAT WILL BRING IT TO ANYONE WALKING THE PLANET, BUT YOU LOOK IN A MAG AND THERE NO WERE TO BE FOUND. dONT SWEAT IT KID.........lATER eRVOster....tM7....mw

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Taboo TM7
Dont i have the right to... have an opinion on something i may not know much about???

from your boy Webster....

IGNORANT may imply a general condition or it may apply to lack of knowledge or awareness of a particular thing <an ignorant fool>

Congratulations buddy u r an ignorant fool! just stop talkin bout it

• 3 weeks later...

Archived