Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
ervothemad7

Some flix....Toreone OTinc...TM7

I REALLY HATE TO BE A CRITIC, BUT CAN YOU SAY CES, YES, EAZ, PER, SNOW, ETC, ETC, ETC............................HATE ON MY OPINION NOW...

....AND BY THE WAY, YES I KNOW "...BLAH BLAH HE'S IN TM7, BLAH, BLAH BLAH HES OL SCHOOL, BLAH BLAH O.G., BLAH, BLAH..."......YOU SEEN ONE YOU SEEN EM ALL.......AND IM NOT CALLIN HIM A BITER....

...can you say tradition.

some work to find something they think to be purely new and original (usually an odd amalgamation of sorts) while others work to refine that which already exists.

they look similar in style but so do philly wickeds if you dont know better..

or dont know worse.

or just dont know.

or perhaps know to much.

or just when youre on the toilet..

you know?

Originally posted by B52408

I REALLY HATE TO BE A CRITIC, BUT CAN YOU SAY CES, YES, EAZ, PER, SNOW, ETC, ETC, ETC............................HATE ON MY OPINION NOW...

You can say Ces, Yes, etc...etc.... Tore was painting with some of those guys before you have ever heard of them. Example...Yes2 was Tore's partner for many years before he was ever on the map. Your ID says your from San Jose. You should not have any opinion on a NYC writer because you probably dont know anything on how writer's came up. This has bin a issue in other threads before, and I can only say you shouldnt talk about stuff you know nothing about.

Peace...Ervoster....

Originally posted by B52408

good try douche bag..this is were ces and yes got their shit from..tm7 classic shit..tich ivory tore roller...the real tm7 style in my eyes

Guest ASTISM

ERVO email me up - them fliks are nice

we should speak more

Guest imported_SecretAgentX9

definately hot souperiffic graff. i used to try and bite that dude something fierce.

I dont have your address

Originally posted by ASTISM

ERVO email me up - them fliks are nice

we should speak more

Yo, post your address so we can link up....

Its amazing how many toys can hate on here..There areTore pieces up here for you all to judge..Lets see your stuff!

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this