WHAT THE FUCK PT.2

GucciCondom

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

honestly Ive had chicks offer and always quickly turn em down

i dont fuck around with my asshole, its grimey down there

She might get a hair caught in her teeth and pull that shit out like week old dental floss

and that would hurt and be gross

I hope you didnt kiss her till after she gargled with some borax and raid

Yeah man well I got fired 2 weeks ago and my car payment alone is 450 a month, so I've been smoking that cheap shit. Just to keep me from wanting to go and eat painkillers cus I need to be stimulated in some way besides feeling normal.

pics of your car

Ill eat a bitches's ass quick, I love that shit, but I'm definately not lettin her anywhere near my asshole.

However, my boy lets his girl do it at all the time and he says it feels amazing. To each their own I guess ha

And I'd like to re-iterate, ear licking is the shit

you aybee i gotta cosign one hunned on the ear licking

tht shit gets me sprung damn near quicker than anything, the nerves shoot from your skull down to your nuts and get the churnin up the yunguns qick fast.

its real shit, if i were dude there would have been no way i couldnthave pulled a sink breaker in the bathroom

you kinda sound like a fag getting plugged for the first time...

why not have her stick a vibrator up there, or a couple fish, if it feels so great...

Just because a girl does it doesnt make it not gay or gross

How the fuck does a GIRL licking your ass make you gay?

Because fags do it?

By that logic, getting a blowjob would make you gay too.

any ass play on myend feels mad homo

not down at all

and i do some freak nastee shit.

isnt it the same to have a girl stick a vibrator and a wide mouth bass up there? i mea just cuz gay doods do it... because its a girl?

but really its different strokes for different folks, im just housin. really my ass is like mad hairy and i wouldnt wish that on my worst enemy...

i dont care what yall do, these is jokes

but yeah, ear licking is like some soap opera daytime tv status, i thought everyone dd that too

yeah one time this bulldyke tried to step to me admy boys, like we werent gonna knuckle up to a buck ass bitch who was bigger than me. if your a chick who acts like a dude and looks like a dude and weighs more than a dude, then you lose all feminine rights to defence

she would punk all these emo kids out al he time, and got use to their faggotry...