WHAT THE FUCK PT.2

GucciCondom

I was just up the block at a little gathering over my boy's house.

So his cousin that was there on New Year's and was all over teh dillz until her big ass older brother stepped in was back over again.

Immediately she starts trying to talk to me and stare at me, while pretending like she didn't remember me from before.

Then she was all up on my boy's lap and shit back and forth flirting with us.

This man is all drunk as fuck talkin bout let's bang the fuck out of her.

So I'm like ehh that would be pretty fucking funny to me considering the 5 L's I just took to the head.

Then I decide it would be kind of fucked up to do that to my boy since it is his cousin, I mean this bitch is trashed she could even call rape.

So I'm like fuck this and start givin people pounds on my way out.

This bitch gets salty as fuck like "where you goin" and pulls me in, while on my boy's lap and starts fucking making out with my ear and shit like deep in there tryna be all sensual.

Then she spit some exotic shit tryna get me to come back so I promised I would but I just dropped someone off and never came back.

That's a win right? I'm not even drunk for all that. She looks mediocre and the bitch made out with my ear and wants to get pounded out by some random hood lookin dudes cus she's a little preppy MADDDD white girl.

Fuck all that she might have some self esteem issues in the morning and call rape.

She ain't some jawn from the block and shit.

Nah has a bitch ever made out with your ear? Hahahah that shit had me buggin kid.

I've had girlfriends fuck around a little with it but not full suction tongue in ear status with a stranger.

My boy's going to be making out with my ear wax that's all I know. :lol:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Haha I'm on some slowed reaction time right here.

Bitch went from whispering in my ear to full making out with it in like 0.3456 seconds, I couldn't avoid it.

I wish I had flicks I don't carry around a camera because I feel like a female doin that shit. I ain't never seen another dude with a camera in a party atmosphere in my life really unless it was some homo. Plus my jawn is nice and I'd probably lose that shit in a heart beat.

I'm just really amused by tonight, I can always count on going out with my friend's to see some funny shit.

YOU KNOW WHAT ELSE I FUCKING FAILED TO MENTION, AND I WILL GET PICS IF DUDE LET'S ME???!!

Yizzo my man's took me over south of the city to get some weed off a fucking MIDGET drug dealer.

I swear to fucking got this dude is a certified dwarf midget fuck. He is Rican and all thugged the fuck out and pushes like 8 different things.

I also saw some fat, trashed, sappy fuck letting bitches punch him in the face as hard as they could for no reason. I guess this was his only tactic at getting into the panties of the 3 nasty fat bitches he was rapping to.

Yeah 5 L's man, I just kicked my opiate addiction for good, I need to stay blunted as much as possible.

If she wasn't on my man's lap and flirtin with him too I would of hulk-a-mania'd that cunt just to get some ins since she was average and not terrible, but I'm not about sharing that shit with my blacked out friend.

I was tempted to go back and just cut him out of it cus she wanted my ish more but I get real bugged out and have a "fuck that" attitude when I think about her doing this at every party she goes to, that shit grosses me out.

I'm about to ass out right now and get up and handle a bunch of shit I've been putting off all week, then I'll be able to go out this weekend knowing that all my shit is covered and find a jawn that's all mine.

The best fucking part of this thread is the midget drug dealer, that I don't know how I fucking failed to mention off the bat.

That on it own would of been a fail without a pic anyway.

But picture a 10 year old but bulky with a grown ass man face, with a hoody and timbs and a fitted and a big ass diamond chain hoppin in the back of my car and handing me a zip.

That shit made my night.

I was just up the block at a little gathering over my boy's house.

So his cousin that was there on New Year's and was all over teh dillz until her big ass older brother stepped in was back over again.

Immediately she starts trying to talk to me and stare at me, while pretending like she didn't remember me from before.

Then she was all up on my boy's lap and shit back and forth flirting with us.

This man is all drunk as fuck talkin bout let's bang the fuck out of her.

So I'm like ehh that would be pretty fucking funny to me considering the 5 L's I just took to the head.

Then I decide it would be kind of fucked up to do that to my boy since it is his cousin, I mean this bitch is trashed she could even call rape.

So I'm like fuck this and start givin people pounds on my way out.

This bitch gets salty as fuck like "where you goin" and pulls me in, while on my boy's lap and starts fucking making out with my ear and shit like deep in there tryna be all sensual.

Then she spit some exotic shit tryna get me to come back so I promised I would but I just dropped someone off and never came back.

That's a win right? I'm not even drunk for all that. She looks mediocre and the bitch made out with my ear and wants to get pounded out by some random hood lookin dudes cus she's a little preppy MADDDD white girl.

Fuck all that she might have some self esteem issues in the morning and call rape.

She ain't some jawn from the block and shit.

Nah has a bitch ever made out with your ear? Hahahah that shit had me buggin kid.

I've had girlfriends fuck around a little with it but not full suction tongue in ear status with a stranger.

My boy's going to be making out with my ear wax that's all I know. :lol:

WTF???

Do bitches really call "rape" just cause they're faded?

I've never even heard of that ever actually happening in my entire life.

I think you're smoking a little too much if your sex drive took a L on some paranoid shit like that.

I mean, the bitch was sticking her tongue in your ear and begging for the dick for crying out loud!

You definitely failed by not smashing then letting your boys run train.

KILL A HOE.

fuck a bitch for real. im tired of hearing about slut drama. these bitches are nothing but cock holdsters, their only purpose in life is spending money and getting fucked.

not worth the time or drama. be about ya money gucci, kill a hoe all day. yea i dropped 20 on a lap dance the other night but at the same time i would kill that gold diggin ass hoe. girls aint nothing but sluts and tricks, reaaaaaal talk.

And who the fuck cares if it's your boys cousin?

It aint like it's his girlfreind.

If your boy's seriously gonna bug out over you banging is cousin then he's a fucking idiot.

DAO always comes through and snaps niggas back into reality when they fall into wishy washy. I've been around here long enough to be able to comfortably say that if you're slippin' and you mention it on here, DAO is going to catch you and call you on it. ba-leee-dat.

Nah the girl ain't from around here, she lives in prolly like a 600,000 crib and I could see some rape shit going down if we both smashed at the same time if her family members found out and she was madd embarrassed or something. I dunno man, I got anxiety and smoke too much weed but it usually works out for the better because I avoid a lot of situations and if you do a background check on me you will come up empty handed.

I'ma find out what happened and if she didn't get trizzed by like 9 people I'll fuckin' bring her out this weekend when I'm more available to stay up until 6 a.m. I could probably command her to do all sorts of deviant acts.

Aight now I feel like an asshole. Thanks DAO! Hahah.

Especially since I went home early with the intention of getting things done today, and I fucking slept until 3 pm anyway.

I will correct the situation and smash. I just didn't want to have to bang her along with my boy cus that is nasty to me, I'll get her out alone and fuckin go bend her over the hood of my car McNulty style.