WHAT THE FUCK

DA KID MERO

newports aren't worth all of this mero - truely.

nah

he fucked with the hoodie too

you might be trippin nd lost them in your lap tho...

vheck under the couch first, if they arentin they cushions, then tighten that dude uo quick

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they're still like $3.40 where I'm from If i wasn't muslim (and a practicing one) I'd cop dumb amounts of cartons and sell them to new york cats.

(even though I know Habib from pakistan is selling squares, beer, scratch tickets and every flavor blunt wrap he can find)

my boy from brooklyn down here connected us with this girl at the archetecture school

when they first started the tax hike we did that - if you sent under 2o cartons as ."a gift" in one package it was legal, and you send em 2 week slow mail, cigs dont weigh tht much on bottom of the brrel shipping costs

you can score 4 cartons for a bill easy down here, sometimes at 19.99, if you know the countwr guy

but fuck smoking anyways

Now me and you was real cool, hell on them square fools

Since back in high school, we was true, me and you

Hardly parted or seperated, we stayed faded

Affiliated with gangbangers and still made it

Up in the gym, mess with me, gotta mess with him

Still dressin like grown men when rollin

I went to dark, smokin Newports, gamin marks

Got a place in my heart, homey stay smart

Locked you up in the pen, and gave you three to ten

I send you letters with naked flicks of old friends

Hopin you well, I know it's hell

Doin time in the cells, you need mail, when you in jail

And me I'm doin cool

I settled down, had a family, workin in night school

Every once in a while, I reminisce

And wonder how we ever came to this

I miss the better days

damn 11 bucks a pack in england, that wuold make me stop smoking cigs.

i pay 10 bucks for the super value 3 pack at 7-11.

its england

newports are a expensive import from the famous tobacco mecca of virginia, their chea shit cost like 11 bucks here to because they are european imports and they pay massive import fees

ask him how much the cigs his boys smoke cost...

they're still like $3.40 where I'm from If i wasn't muslim (and a practicing one) I'd cop dumb amounts of cartons and sell them to new york cats.

(even though I know Habib from pakistan is selling squares, beer, scratch tickets and every flavor blunt wrap he can find)

My friend used to drive down to Delaware and buy tons of cartons and roll back to the Bronx and sell em on the street for $5 a pack. He made so much fucking money.

there's always a way to come up without stealing from people you know. I know this is a graffiti thread and I know 99% of you probably are thieves and I was too at one point in my life until I decided to ball out and get real money. But the one thing I HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE is someone who will steal from me. Like that shady cat your boy brought by to smoke an L or whatever and then your Ipod mysteriously comes up missing. I'd cave in somebodys chestpeice for stealing from my crib, dead up. That's a lowlife crackhead tactic. I'd jump up and down on somebodys head for that.

HAHAH

7$ A PACK!

IN LONDON AT THE MOMENT THEY ARE £6 A PACK.

£6 = $11.90

YALL BE SOME CHEAP ASS NIGGAS!

he's not lieing...its getting way to expensive to smoke.

yet when people give up, the govt will tax something else to death to make up for the shortcomings.

i forget the exact details but the cigarette tax here pretty much funds the NHS.

good thing i know the dodgy types who sell duty free's...

• 2 weeks later...

JUST TO UPDATE, THIS NIGGA AINT STEAL MY CIGGARETTES, THEY WERE IN THE WHIP. MY FAULT B I GOT ALL UPSET AND TOLD THE NIGGA HE WAS A SCUMBAG ASS NIGGA AND ALL THAT...HE GOT MAD OFFENDED THEN WHEN I FOUND THE CIGGARETTES IN THE CAR HE WAS LIKE "SEE NIGGA!!! HOW YOU FEEL?!?! CRUMMY RIGHT?!?! CRUMB ASS NIGGA!!!" BUT I STILL THREW HIM THRU THE CEILING FOR ROCKING MY HOODIE WITHOUT CLEARANCE.

i seen a kids head get split over a carton of ports at rehab.

But thats like 50$

For a little more than the price of a pack of Newport

you can get 6 ounces of Kite and a box of 200 tubes

You dont like the Kite... try some the other menthol

brands... You can sample with the .75 gram bags thats

like 1 .50

In the end you roll your own cigarettes that look, hit, and

taste similar to a ports. You get 10 packs for less than

10$

i remember stopping at a food place at heathrow airport in london called "eat"...i grabbed a sammich and it was like 8 pounds....and i was like that must be about 8 dollars or so (cause i was thinking a pound has got to be close to the euro).....so i was thinking..thats not too bad for an airport sammich......then i found out 8 pounds was about $16....

and the sammich was gross.

nice people though.

hahahahahahaha! yo me & my dude from chicago were out there and were whylin off the name of that restaurant! "yo son, whadda you do when you go into a restaurant?....exactly, eat. now eat that shit"

In the end you roll your own cigarettes that look, hit, and

taste similar to a ports. You get 10 packs for less than

10$

Dude, why stop there.....You can go collect mad cigarette butts off the streets and rip out that little bit of tobacco thats left in them, then you go buy a 50 pack of papers for 50cents. Thats like 1cent a cigarette!!!

• Like 1