WHAT THE FUCK

DA KID MERO

THIS NIGGA TOOK MY FUCKIN NEWPORTS B!!!!!!!

I LEFT MY SHITS RIGHT ON THE FUCKIN FLOOR IN THE ROOM B!!!!!!!

NIGGA JUST TOOK THEM SHITS!!!!! AND I KNOW HE TOOK THEM SHITS CUZ MY BLACK STEEPTECH HOODIE AINT WHERE I LEFT IT EITHER!!!!!

IMA FUCK THIS NIGGA UP B!!!!!!! I DONT GOT NO CIGGARETTES AND I JUST SMOKED MAD BUD B IM ABOUT TO EARTH THIS NIGGA B!!!!!

THIS IS RIDICULOUS B!!!!!!! IM FURIOUS!!!!!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

damn.....in new york where them shits are like $7 a pack.....cigarettes are serious business.

they're still like $3.40 where I'm from If i wasn't muslim (and a practicing one) I'd cop dumb amounts of cartons and sell them to new york cats.

(even though I know Habib from pakistan is selling squares, beer, scratch tickets and every flavor blunt wrap he can find)

HAHAH

7$ A PACK!

IN LONDON AT THE MOMENT THEY ARE £6 A PACK.

£6 = $11.90

YALL BE SOME CHEAP ASS NIGGAS!

i remember stopping at a food place at heathrow airport in london called "eat"...i grabbed a sammich and it was like 8 pounds....and i was like that must be about 8 dollars or so (cause i was thinking a pound has got to be close to the euro).....so i was thinking..thats not too bad for an airport sammich......then i found out 8 pounds was about $16....

and the sammich was gross.

nice people though.