Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
bigpoppa.k

mine is there.. is yours?

this is my question: if they dont like graffiti why would they give a long ass list of links. it makes no sense

think of how much info could actually be absorbed from that list if they actually bothered to go through each link and look at every site- I'd probably shut down the station and declare a state of anarchy if I were cheif of henderson pd.

Guest BIGMETALCIRCUS

someone should email them and let them know they skipped over anonymous-art.tripod.com .

what would the general public get outa that list?and how could it help them? I wanna slap some one in the fukin face fo doin some shit like that.on the other hand there was some dope sights in there too!

Originally posted by mare

damn that list is huge ... how did u find it ?

i wanted to check my site accessability through search engines so i went to google and did a search... the hendersonville info came up like 5th on the list. didn't know what the hell it was, so i checked it out. and bam, its the coppers..

i just started laughing for some reason..

its close to the art crimes links but i think its a lot shorter. maybe they edited out the ones that dont work and/or are shitty. theyre looking for quality, not quantity

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this