Your ex bitch hanging out with your current bitch...

TreSixO

So my ex of over a year ago, which was a really messy breakup where we both screwed each other over, hit me up randomly on IM tonight. We have talked probably a total of 5 times since I broke up with her and went to jail , and a couple of those times was to get my stereo back... so its pretty unusual...she has a BF, I do my tricking in public...

So we were talking for about an hour, then she went to sleep and I talked to the girl Im seeing now, who spent last night at a mutual friends house. Aparantly our friend didnt know, or forgot I dated this first chick, and let her come over to pick up a sweater her and her dood left over there. So of course the chick im seein now was kinda weirded out, especially when my ex decided to stick around and watch a movie with them - thats bound to be uncomfortablke...

so before I write another essay, what the fuck is the deal with girls trying to hang out with their exes girls?!? I cant imagine any situation where Ive been able to hang out with an ex's BF for more than a few minutes, and to voluntarily put yourself in that situation? Usually theres some sort of animosity between guys no matter what, and I cant picture me playing her role, even if I were trying to undermine something.

Any of yall have this shit go on? Whatupwithat?!?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

girls are weird like tha....................wait what did you go to jail for?

yeah your girl is on a fact-finding mission.

probably trying to get some dirt, which she can later use against you.

she is on some sneaky-behind-your-back-type-bullshit.

girls are weird like tha....................wait what did you go to jail for?

yeah your girl is on a fact-finding mission.

probably trying to get some dirt, which she can later use against you.

she is on some sneaky-behind-your-back-type-bullshit.

They do that shit too.

But for real though...if a girl gets too sneaky it's easy to brush em off.

My boy is all business with girls.

One wiff of weird and he's all "I ain't feeling this anymore. I'm gonna go skate instead. Bye."

I dont do the whole "relationship" thing

any girl I date is going to have to accept seeing me in public with another chick at some point, or be bi...l

I had this one ex who latched on after she cheated on me twice (she cheated on me with one of the Evol Intent guys after a show while I was taking my boy to the next city because he robbed a sub shop) - she would scare away all other girls and show up at my shows and parties and shit like that and just look really sad and beg for people to try and get me to get back with her. This isnt the same sort of situation because shes long out of the picture with her lame bf and Ive been seeing this new chick off and on for about a year now

I think she wants the dick but who knows...

yeah

especially since me, my ex, and this other girl were involved in a weird 3 way love triangle, and then she found a flick me and the third gal filmed at her work (she was an arobics instructor and had the keys to the gym, with a pool, a sauna, etc) and emailed some stills to her works myspace page , and we were clearly fucking on the instructional platform, and got her fired AND lost her carreer as an arobics instructor over it.

Girl talk is the devils gears grinding...

I know what girls are capable of

I used to have an ex that kicked it with my new girl. She was always like "She's so awesome...I'm glad you found her. Blah blah blah."

And the new girl was like "She's so awesome...why'd you leave her? Blah blah blah."

Needless to say, I tried to kick off the three way several times.

No dice.

Shit got old after awhile and eventually I made them hate each other.

I think the past situation between my ex and the arobics instructor turned her off from chicks for a long while

I use to date only bi chicks exclusivly untill that dealyo, but then I realized shit was a lot easier to just nail a bunch of straight chicks and hope than plan shit out all goldfinger styklee

also good lookin out for my new quote... charles bronson is the man

think its a diss... but tits are great..

you can watch them for hours and they seem to dance when you throw them crumbs of bread

also agree women are weird .. two of my closest friends are women and in 4 years of knowing them i understand nothing about what makes them tick..

I used to have 2 wives, but they didn't get along. I used to encourage them to hang out and be like a family but they were all jealous of eachother and use to make like difficult for me.

I think you did it backwards my dood

and iagree with tits, they make awesiome pillows, way better than those temoperpedic bullshits

describing you as a tit is more of an english thing. Some one from dublin would call you a geebag.

No really, whining about your ex is "hanging out with your current bitch" and then bleating a few post later about how you "don't do relationships".

And then topping you little gossip thread with " Girl talk is the devils gears grinding...".

MAN THE FUCK UP. Either you're just fucking her, and you don't care, OR you are emotionally involved. You can't talk like you are some player while whining that the girl is messing with your head.

you know I'm right, that's why you responded with gibberish.

whatever man, my girl isn't wrecking my head.....

you sir, are a moron

I never said it was fucking with my head, I said it was weird

I wasnt wining, I was asking peoples opinion

And its my EX you dimwit, from a year ago]

thats how you insult someone in Amuricah

No go back, re do, and show your work next time, unless you are just talking shit for its own purpose because you are a lame that couldnt handle 2 gals at once... the random hate has to stem from some inadequacy