Onorock

Phea

Guest Ginger Bread Man

taht last one...O MY GOD ITS FRESH

------------------

i decree today taht life is simply taking and not giving yesterday. ask me why and ill spit in your eye. ask me why and i will spit in your face. and does the mind rule the body? or does the body rule the mind? i dunno.....

• 3 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Southern kid:

i'm becoming a fan of onorok..i never really liked him before but i've caught a few sick freights by him lately that werent just quick bubblely stuff..take that orange e2e for example..that was sick stuff.....

haha nice try his freshest shit is his his basic shit

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Guest onebadmotherfucker

i met him in st. louis, he went there and slept in the park till he hooked up with some fgs kids for a place to stay. thats dedication, say what you will bout his style but how many of you haters will drive to anoother state and sleep in a park just to paint?

Ruen is West Coast.....

seemed like a very nice guy when I met him...

I disagree though.... His stuff is more of a wall style than a fr8 style like ono's ...

just my opinion..... Ruen is pretty damn sick!

Originally posted by guise:

Anybody know about that guy Ruen? His stuff looks quite a bit like Onorok's. I'll try and post some flicks, they won't be in 'till Friday though.

Archived