yo when i wake up tomorrow and im bored at my real job

GLIK$

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nice play Gliks. You're ruffling some feathers.

Anyway, ban Some1. That dude has nothing to say. Literally. it got so bad I put him on ignore, but I don't feel that's enough.

DAO needs to go as well. I think he's taking this internet business too seriously. He got really worked up in catfaces plea for attention thread. I'm worried he's going to have a heart attack or something. He's not a young man, you know.

1) Stereotype: for being the biggest douchebag in crossfire. And for occasionally taking his douchebagery into Ch0.

2) Hollabackheartattack: For being EBPH.

3) +om+om: For being +om+om. And for being addicted to Ridalin.

4)KillUglyRadio: For mentioning my name in here.

5) Geezpot: For even attempting to clown me, my wife, and my son... then backpedaling.

1)

5) Geezpot: For even attempting to clown me, my wife, and my son... then backpedaling.

i dunno..... following the argument dude was in his rights to say what he said...

low blow for a low blow, eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth, otter pop for an otter pop, bacon and eggs , nawm sayin my niggs..

i dunno..... following the argument dude was in his rights to say what he said...

low blow for a low blow, eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth, otter pop for an otter pop, bacon and eggs , nawm sayin my niggs..

uh oh dude, prepare to be called a hipster and blasted with large text and a fail picture

Archived