How many..............Shots of Tequila

Poesia [ ] T

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I don't have an interesting story but good tequila is not problem for me and I can drink it forever without throwing up, though I'm probably really annoying. My record is about half a handle of Hornitos with a few beers in between. It was over a few hours and I passed out on my living room floor.

The math =

Honritos handle = 1.75 Liters

1.75 Liters = 59 Ounces

Half = 29.5 ounces

Typical shot = 1.5 ounces

So my night was 19.66 shots + beer

I try to avoid doing that for no reason.

I'm personally all about splitting a fifth with a girl 3/4, 1/4. Haven't done it in a while due to the old lady but it used to turn out good.

As for volume, the only time I kept track was last st patty's day 12 irish car bombs and an adios motherfucker and a half (breazewell couldn't finish)It goes black for me here. I guess I hit a judo roll out of a moving car at four in the morning and resurfaced the next day. But it was a 12 hour marathon.

What is that like four bottles of tequilla.....

it depends on what kind...

i took 13 shots of gin when i was 15 before i puked, and that was the last time i counted shots

so i#figure on some pepe lopez bllshit repasado i#could do prolly 15 if i went with a fresh stomach, im better with tequila than gin by far,

if its patron, probably like 2o-25..

i can drink. a lot. i outdrink my roomate all he time and hes damn near twice my size

when i was 16 me and my boys started going at 151 hard mixed with lipton brisk...

i set my hand on fire, burt all the hair off it for a month, and scortched a puddle of fire on my boys carpet trying to drink a flaming shot

but golden grain is cheaper. as for vodka or jager, i can routinely throw down over a pint in a few hours. i mix that shit with keg beer if i have to. sometimes i stay up for 2 days just drinking beer or liquor