How many..............Shots of Tequila

Poesia [ ] T

I was telling this story Last night about this one time while i was in Mexico City, and getting hammered i was actually counting my shots do to not believing someone how many shots he had taken one night. I was like No fucking way you took that many.

So we drank all night and i got to My number, i beat his number by alot and was amazed and know one really believes me when i tell the story.

So whats the most shots you think possible or you have personally taken. Then ill post mine later.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i can't put back much more than a pint of tequila in a night, that stuff sets me on fire.

vodka on the other hand i can pretty much do doubles every 10 minutes for 2+ hours before i stop remembering. thats while drinking beer or vodka tonics in between, too.

/no problem.

damn there are some heavy fucking drinkers on here. i only know a few people who have killed a fifth, and every single one has either puked or passed out to the point where we drew on them with sharpies.

the most ive ever personally seen someone drink is my old roomate, who downed something like 24 shots of vodka in about an hour and a half.

Fuck Tequila..

I'm a whiskey man, but I'm sure as hell not drinking a fifth..I know my tolerance is high, but I'd like to wake up in the morning..

The only thing Tequila has ever done for me was make me puke and steal microphones so I could rap while taking in helium from balloons, True Story(with video).../No YouTube.

thats good.

one of the kids i hang out with here has the most impressive alcohol tolerance i've ever seen.

he's from turkmenistan, so we of course call him dirty russian, but dude can drink like nothing i've ever seen.

when we got out of basic training (5 months NO booze) we bought a few bottles and he drank most of a 1500 of jack daniels as well as some of my Grand Ma, some vodka and a few beers and he wasn't even that wrecked--he never vomited, but the next day he rememberd nothing.

That shit is too smooth it just goes down too nice, and then shit creeps. Some liquor should always taste like shit to remind us alk's to slow down.

I slammed 18 shots same shit that's my record.

it was a bottle and a half he had 10 shots.

O r maybe 2 bottles i didnt count those.