Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TreSixO

Stupid Amateur rappers who post their phone #'s on MySpace

So I see a lot of amateur rappers who are trying to be Mike Joines, or at least look like they are doing something to their boys and moms because they are just begging to have themselves bombarded..

with screen names like this

."Timid - call me at (212) 845-9935"

m_87e059252911917203c02dcab52a5ddb.jpg

Pizon - call me at (212) 845-9935

m_7e539ad3da884012b48ab8e0b5ad098e.jpg

theres more out there, these guys are both obviously in New York,I dont have time to sift through all the friends, but ive noticed a more than a few over the years. I cant think of one person my promoter has ever booked that ever would do this...

well now you got their numbers and can call em up

but seriously

why do they put their numbers out like that

it pretty much seals the deal that nobodys going to book them,

Yo how the fuck you gonna expect to be taken seriously as a rapper with a name like Timid? :lol:

And tell me dude don't look like a mo. You sure he's a rapper, and not some R&B dude?

I always thought the stickers on the hat was some faggot shit. Then new era went and changed the authentics up and slapped that huge one on the bill listing all the new features, and people started rocking that shit too! Give me a break. FAGGOTS!

• Like 2

yeah or dudes who rocked the tags and size stickers on their jeans

and dude might be an r&b cat, i dont know for sure, except he probably sounds like nick cannon

it all started with that chinese candy that you eat with the wrapper on

damn asians

white rabbit?

white_rabbit.jpg

i have never seen that

Ive only seeb it done down south

its called "rockin tags"

Imagine a giant cardboard fat albert tag hanging out their back pocket and a 3 foot long clear sticker that says "36' - 36' - 36' -36'..." all the way down their leg

we would call kids out for wearing the same pants for like 3 or 4 days straight bc the tag gets all wrinkled and the sticker starts peeling off - and if you yank the tag off thats like a slap in the face - so of course you gotta rip as many tags off as you can

Damn these clowns are stupid.

But it goes to show, any monkey who can talk can be a rapper if they just tell themselves enough times they are a rapper.

And that sticker on the hat shit was always lame. I never understood it, makes about as much sense as backwards pants liek Kriss Kross, and we have all seen where these lame rap inspired trends end up - in the garbage.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now