Stupid Amateur rappers who post their phone #'s on MySpace

TreSixO

So I see a lot of amateur rappers who are trying to be Mike Joines, or at least look like they are doing something to their boys and moms because they are just begging to have themselves bombarded..

with screen names like this

."Timid - call me at (212) 845-9935"

m_87e059252911917203c02dcab52a5ddb.jpg

Pizon - call me at (212) 845-9935

m_7e539ad3da884012b48ab8e0b5ad098e.jpg

theres more out there, these guys are both obviously in New York,I dont have time to sift through all the friends, but ive noticed a more than a few over the years. I cant think of one person my promoter has ever booked that ever would do this...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
i have never seen that

Ive only seeb it done down south

its called "rockin tags"

Imagine a giant cardboard fat albert tag hanging out their back pocket and a 3 foot long clear sticker that says "36' - 36' - 36' -36'..." all the way down their leg

we would call kids out for wearing the same pants for like 3 or 4 days straight bc the tag gets all wrinkled and the sticker starts peeling off - and if you yank the tag off thats like a slap in the face - so of course you gotta rip as many tags off as you can

Damn these clowns are stupid.

But it goes to show, any monkey who can talk can be a rapper if they just tell themselves enough times they are a rapper.

And that sticker on the hat shit was always lame. I never understood it, makes about as much sense as backwards pants liek Kriss Kross, and we have all seen where these lame rap inspired trends end up - in the garbage.