YANKS... U and your freights

stapler

Stapler types better English than a lot of the 13 year old wiggers on here who have it as their native language-not bad! To those of you trying to diss him, lets see you try to type in German or French or whatever?

Anyway, to address the topic, I am from the US and i for one dont really give a fuck about freights. I might use a freight yard as a chill spot to practice styles, but as far as i'm concerned the streets and freeways is where the real action is.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Practice makes perfect!

which is probably why i can easily burn most of the gay crap that i see riding on freights nowadays

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :)

funny you as yank can diss but if euros take the piss.....

Stapler :

You sound like your talking it up. If you where really active on trains you wouldnt be encouraging toys on the net to paint more. Ssh...

Everywhere has there own scene, let it be. Diversity makes graffiti more intersting.

Stapler :

You sound like your talking it up. If you where really active on trains you wouldnt be encouraging toys on the net to paint more. Ssh...

Everywhere has there own scene, let it be. Diversity makes graffiti more intersting.

the more the better. destroy is the keyword

AMERICAN MADE WEBSITE BITCH

pfft i have been reading here for a long while biatchhhh and frankly i cant be fucking bothered anymore. besides a few interesting topics its mainly 16 year old wiggers like you who talk tuff.

read newbie read. where did i say i dont paint anymore ;-)

to get political: you should rage on your oppressing goverment. you are living orwells 1984 without knowing it...

my point. dondi is graffiti yes and seeing it on a freight wouldnt do it for me understand now??

London was the biggest police state I've ever seen. As were lots of the other European cities I visited. The entire planet, outside the 3rd world, is living in an Orwellian state, I'm not sure exactly why you think European society is much more free than American society.

Anyway, why you felt the need to come on here and take jabs at people for hitting freight trains here is questionable. North America was built on the rails, it was the lifeblood of the continent for over a century. There's a special feeling when you're in your favourite spot at night, absorbing the sounds, smelling the rusty steel before you crack open your cans. I take it serious, duct tape over the numbers, doing full panels. It's a great feeling knowing what I just painted is going to roll to somewhere I probably have never been to or heard of, and then later on down the line meeting someone in another city who says "hey, i spotted a CN you did 5 or 6 years ago, it was mad faded".

If you've been around as long as you say, you should know graffiti isn't purely about fucking up the system or sticking it the man or wherever your head's at. That's a kid's attitude, just about destuction. To people hitting the freights, it's about communicating with other writers, appreciating the rail culture and understanding the history and beauty of what you're painting.

You talked about someone patronizing you? the title of this thread is more patronizing than anything anyone else has replied to you. I think you need to get off your high horse, because you're no better than the kids who talk shit about special graffiti paint and wack Euro styles. There's more to it than that, you know that...

dude if you read my comments you will find out that i got the point. i understand you people a bit more now, i get the motivation.

main reason i made the topic is that 16 year old dipshits on here act like freights are the natural progression for graffiti & and their vomit like paint residues are gods gift to the graffitiscene. in my opinion thats not the case. you may disagree that's cool.

im cool with you true freight boys who show a deep love for a scene/part of graffiti that, true, is hard to comprihend for non americans

still i couldnt care less if the hand of doom rolled by on a freight. its just not my thing. i love cleans thats my thing but do keep on painting what you love.

and yes i have truely been around as long as i said to the point that doing what i am still doing is getting ridiculous

peace

RSWC cru 1985 - 20??

Dude probably came over from Europe and got his shit yanked from him from a bum in a train.

edit: cracked pretty much hit it on the head.

I don't live in a really big city anymore where theres a bunch of stuff worth hitting.

But, there are plenty of yards. I can't believe all the idiots making threads about why and how painting freights is stupid or whatever.

does anyone remember that this same thing happened on alt.graffiti back in the 90's, about 10 years ago? some guy from germany was going off on the freight scene, then a bunch of US writers posted recent trains they had done and he shut up. that won't happen on here because people are more paranoid now. that was an eye opener for me too though, and im sure other people, i didn't realize that that much stuff was getting done.

by the way stapler, if you look at some new graffiti mags, you'll see a lot more US trains in them now than a few years ago. look some xplicit graffics, subwaynet, day in the lyfe...