YANKS... U and your freights

stapler

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

zed said it best..

stapler, what do you want again?..no one answered your questions yet?..

"i just dont understand is the dedication and the fact that you people rate painting freights simular to that of cleans."

is this all you dont understand?..dont type a whole paragraph bitching about someone in america behind a screen name typing "uptight", or that you can speak for "99% of the euros"..next time, just write your question..or find an american writer in person, not online, and ask them..peace

You dont even paint anymore and you talk shit about the active generation, give me a fucking break. Your just another salty old douche bag hating on the Now, times have changed we cant go to the yards anymore 15 deep with food and 40's. Who here is not pissed off about that? We do what we can and some of us do way more than others.

The game here is bigger than a city's system, the Freight trains have connected American graffiti the same way the tracks connected American cities when they were laid down. Freight train graffiti has lead to the Networking of writers from all different parts of the continent Canada and Mexico included. Kids might not be painting as many panels these days, but every single freight line in the country is running smashed out right now with layers of paint on them.

And finally, when the subways were really getting destroyed it was because they were running and people expected their names to run across the city forever or until they got capped. They dont run anymore, most people moved on to things that do, we dont rage on our systems because we hate our oppressive governments,

P.S. A DONDI blaclbook sketch is better than the best thing European graffiti has ever produced. Who the fuck are you Dondi is graffiti.

read newbie read. where did i say i dont paint anymore ;-)

to get political: you should rage on your oppressing goverment. you are living orwells 1984 without knowing it...

my point. dondi is graffiti yes and seeing it on a freight wouldnt do it for me understand now??

zed said it best..

stapler, what do you want again?..no one answered your questions yet?..

"i just dont understand is the dedication and the fact that you people rate painting freights simular to that of cleans."

is this all you dont understand?..dont type a whole paragraph bitching about someone in america behind a screen name typing "uptight", or that you can speak for "99% of the euros"..next time, just write your question..or find an american writer in person, not online, and ask them..peace

my questions are answered.

and thanx for the abuse and the entertainment always nice to see i get cut down for a few words on a screen 2pac listening style wars watching euro toy HAHAHAHA no clue, really no clue thats the funny part.

this argument is apples and oranges in two seperate locations.

you can hardly compare cleans here to cleans in europe, and you're trying to compare cleans there to freights here, no matter how much you argue, you cant do it.

So stop trying.

USA the country that gave birth to graffiti but descended down to a scene that paints (mostly crappy) pieces on rolling garbage cans....

With thousands and thousands of passengertrains available all over the country, several subway systems waiting to get properly bombed and you guys focus on freights?

Taking the piss at euros and their designer paints....

If you look deep down dont you agree you people just lost the plot??

Why all this above??

I think if you are a REAL writer at heart you should be fucking ashamed hitting those rolling pieces of shite.

graffiti is about getting up and getting know on rolling stock that transports people not rolling stock that transports crates of rice....

yes i am euro and yes there are places in europe that are so chill to hit you can bring 20 friends and a BBQ but the majority of the systems that are hit, being local trains, national trains or subway systems are guarded, heavily guarded and still EVERY day phatt e2e's are done, WC's are done, and plain panels... i dont even mention those.

How many of your crew mates can say they hit over 15 different subway systems? How many of your friends travel EVERY year to various countries to do what they have to do? How many of your friends have done hundreds even thousands of PROPER FC pieces on trains...

When was the last time you saw a guard sitting in a tree overlooking a yard spotting for paint fumes? when was the last time dogs were set loose on you? when was the last time you were shot at while painting?

Dont gimme this BS about "beanching freights" so get you fucking act together and put your money where your mouth is because the days of US hegemony on graffiti are long gone

and beforehand: dont reply with fucking euro toy this or that because i started painting before most of you were even born :-)

First of all there is this thing called the patriot act you fucking retard, so if you are crazy enough to hit a transit system in america and then get caught they can not only one throw breaking and entering at you but a possible attempt of terrorism due to that whole shitty act that no one really read through.

Second times change, and me personaly dont see bad freights because to me seeing writers from different areas and their style is a learning experience for me no matter how bad the graffiti is.

Yeah ghost they are snapping like fucking dobermanns.

fuck me i am enjoying myself. And i see you sitting there all smiling cos you know who i am ;-))

anyway: keep painting people and when ever your mom always you overseas drop me a pm so you have a place to crash & and paint a proper train. no hard feelings ;-) rock on

its kinda simple cities get buffed usually with in 2 weeks unless you find a good spot, a lot of cities don't have cleans only a select few of the larger one and they get buffed pretty quick too, but a freight usually rolls forever unless you get stamped for going over numbers.

This Yank loves freights with RUSTO (emphasis on rusto), go have some tea and crumpets and listen to The Streets albums. No hate I just love talkin shit

actually rusto nowadays isn't the same as it used to be..I remember days when cascade green or adobe or avocado got on my hand and that shit stayed for days, even after scrubbing with turpentine..

it's all watered down now..for the enviornment lol...

global warming - graffiti cares...

:p

yeah clash is okay and just like GOGP said piggy back some caps to make ones for the male cans. I don't mind kilz that much either they have a good color selection especially for fades because most of their colors are so close. I will admit when i am doing a piece and want to outline in black i use euro brands because it seems to not have as many mistakes

How many of your crew mates can say they hit over 15 different subway systems? How many of your friends travel EVERY year to various countries to do what they have to do? How many of your friends have done hundreds even thousands of PROPER FC pieces on trains...

GOD DAMN YOURE THE TOUGHEST DUDE IN THE UNIVERSE!!!

lol... well that is just our US Aggression snapping like it did when we broke away back in the 1700's...

I'm gonna start a new thread called EURO'S...U and your multiple faced coinage system...

better yet:

"europe trains: so easy, even a european can do it"

"europe paint: makes graffiti so easy, even europeans can do it"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I respect dude for havin an opinion but damn

do you really have to make a thread about it? Its

like me making a thread wondering why chix in Europe stink like my asshole

and have hairy underarms like my asshole.

Point is, we are 8 billions miles away so why give a fuck.

So what,you ran thru a swap,assassinated 3 ninjas, killed

54 lions and 3 anaconda to paint a passenger car.

Wow, youre cool. Ill sucka ya dick when I get there.

And if i doan see shit killed when I get there Ill

stick a montana can up your ass cause Ill be pissed!!!!:mad:

Everyone is out to paint, be seen

and to be 'rebel' (iGuess) against the system.

Its all good cause its all hated by the "norm"...