Dark Man X vs. Barack Obama

earl broclo ESQ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeah...

and whats up with rappers names now a days....dmx....sounds like a fucking audio system company for movie theaters....

and wayne......when did rappers names get soft?

whatever happened to the good ol days when hip hop names started with jammaster or "grandmaster"....the days when hip hop names sounded like kkk rank.

Dear god I love every fucking thing that comes out of Yonkers. I should carry a tape recorder with me with the retarded amount of time I spend there, literally in "DMX's hood" and the people from there I know. Holy shit the logic is astounding.

Hey i was born and raised in Yonkers, and its no different from any other ghetto ignorant talk..

NIgga!!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

NAH I FUCKS WITH WEEZY.

AND DMX IS THAT FUCKING NIGGA FOR THIS ONE. EVERYTHING COMES OUTTA HOMIE MOUTH IS PLATINUM. ITS LIKE THAT NIGGA DOES NOT GIVE A FUCK, HIS CAREER IS FLOUNDERING AND THE NIGGA COULD CARE LESS!! SO MUCH SO THAT HE SPENT HALF AN INTERVIEW IN THE MOST POPPING RAP MUSIC PUBLICATION SLAYING BARAK OBAMA FOR HAVING A STUPID NAME. GOOD SHIT X!!!! ARF!!ARF!!

BTW IM BEING 100% SERIOUS, I RESPECT DMX FOR THIS INTERVIEW IM NOT BEING SARCASTIC AT ALL.

Indeed. I saw him in an interview once on mtv or some bullshit asking him why he takes a bus on tour instead of jet setting around in a private plane like whoever else does that. His answer was straight and true like "man, i have a family and kids. I need to save my money and not waste it on planes and an entourage." He isn't that stupid.