Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
the_gooch

Alfred E. Newman...FTW

well i was just riding the newman wave that i just noticed since coming in from getting $1 tacos.

but come on man, you can't front on mad magazine!

Spy_vs_Spy.jpg

just copped a couple mean dollar tacos my self

motherfuckers were out of XX though. had to settle for pbr.

unforgivable.

beat me to it

what me worry?

aka melvin kaputnik

cracked sucked. mad is legend status. those dudes were killing it back when your fucking daddies were reading that shit. fucking50/60 years ago.

i used to be mad as fuck if the grocery store didnt have mad and i had to get cracked. cheap imitation. with that little painter/janitor blonde homo instead of alfred. shit that was over 20 years ago, and i aint even THAT old. barnes and noble didnt exist and the grocery store had a vhs rental spot AND a dope magazine rack. the fuck outta here.

HAHA!!! What the hell's with all the newman threads today!?! :lol: There's like four runnin' with that shit in the title :lol:

well i was just riding the newman wave that i just noticed since coming in from getting $1 tacos.

but come on man, you can't front on mad magazine!

Spy_vs_Spy.jpg

I loved Spy VS Spy when I was a kid...I used to draw them all the time in school.

cracked sucked. mad is legend status. those dudes were killing it back when your fucking daddies were reading that shit. fucking50/60 years ago.

i used to be mad as fuck if the grocery store didnt have mad and i had to get cracked. cheap imitation. with that little painter/janitor blonde homo instead of alfred. shit that was over 20 years ago, and i aint even THAT old. barnes and noble didnt exist and the grocery store had a vhs rental spot AND a dope magazine rack. the fuck outta here.

^^this FTW!

i got a mad magazine last august for the first time in several years, the ads threw me off. it didn't seem as funny anymore

i like the material though now... back in the day the pages were all black&white and had the newspaper feel. now they have color with that "coated" glossy magazine feel

MADTV used to kill SNL for a while. it was back when MADTV was quasi-new and SNL was sucking hardcore.

but then i started drinking. havent seen a new SNL or MADTV since.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now