Car Troubles...

Skilla54

i fucking hate always having something go wrong with the whip. 100 here 300 there... fucking shit adds the fuck up.

anyway just found out my car needs about a grand of work done on it. less than year after buying for 2 grand and putting another grand into it. fuck.

i ride a bike as well but a car is needed for late night hoe missions and just chilling and getting around.

all in all owning a car is way too much stress. whether its paying for repairs, paying for parking tickets, paying for gas, paying for in insurance, all way to being the one to drop off all your friends drunk as hell..

wish i would of made a better choice on this whip.

rip lexball?

also i hate that this world revolves around money. i wouldnt mind if i were rich tho.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Cars are way too expensive. When I moved to the city I sold mine and stay riding the Bike. Or ride the bus/train. Or I'm one of the guys you're drivin' around. If you can lose the ride, I'd say go for it. Although there are many times I do wish I had a whip. Try and do some of the work yourself. If you get in over your head I'm sure there's many people on the Oz that could help you out. Plus you could post pics, and start a cool thread.