the wonderful world of AIM names

seeking

am i the only one that thinks of cool little phrases an shit, then registers them with AIM just in case i feel like using them at some point?

i do it all the time...

the only one i couldnt get, was 'for crying out loud' some other motherfucker has it, and they wont sign on so i can wrestle them for it... they're gay.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract

HAHAHA, you're the reason why whenever someone thinks of a cool litlle sentence and wants to use it as his name he finds out its taken,

:D

Cybergreed.

I do something else, i have 3 fetisch girl names and try to contact them but theydont show up ever.....damn

yeah well, finders keepers... haha... besides, if someone wants it bad enough, they can email me and ask me for it. id give it to em, if they went through the hassle of doing all that...

i got a dope one today... i couldnt believe it wasnt taken

Guest wakassOATH
Originally posted by dosoner

me too

i have:

aim, yahoo, mIRC and the three of them are more than i can handle

dude you think thats bad. i got mirc, aim,yahoo!,msn and icq .. thats 5 best part is i got this new IM program it puts those five different programs and puts em on one contact list and one program, ahh my cyber life would not be complete without it, i think imma go hang my self now

Archived