How many drinks do you need for a good night out?

AnUpsetStomach

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Booze is just a second thought when im having a really "good" night out. After i've eaten a few pills, sniffed a gram of coke, smoked few spliff's , sniffed some ket and a bit of mdma, alcohol just becomes my life line with reality.

A quiet night in the pub is 3-4 pints and a really big night out is too hard to count. It all becomes a massive blur. Thats how us English do it! Saying that most of peeps I go out with are fucking alkey cunts. But you can't beat a night in with some wine, a few valium and a spliff.

:D:p

5 bottles of wild irish rose

/joke....!!!

I call your 5 bottles of wild irish rose, and raise 3 bottles of cisco red and a case of thunderbird..,.

http://www.bumwine.com

Also, to re-iterate, counting your drinks makes you seem like a frat boy or an inexperienced high schooler who cant wait untill after class to tell his brothers how he drank 18 cans of natty light and 4 shots of Jack.

You drink untill you cant, dont want to, or arent conscious.. - you dont need to count or do any math at all - I havnt counted how many drinks it took since I was like 15.

whatever "number" is fucking arbitrary and

When it comes to wine, I can usually drink about a bottle and a half of white.

And probably about a bottle of red. Red seems to sit a lot heavier with me. More of a dinner party thing.

Sometimes it will be 5 pints then a bottle of white with some whiskey on the side for super fun time happy awesome fallover Jackson.

oh by the way, you drink like my roomates mom does, all jokes aside.

T;6206193']When i lose count its usually a good night.

What he said. Except, sometimes those nights(most nights I drink) can go either way. If I end up going out bombing or eating Jack in the Box at 2:30am, I'm usually not so proud. Although, if I take a chick home and can't remember stuffing my johnny in her face, then it's all good.