My self esteem is low so help me raise it aka it don't take much to get me naked

^ . ^

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not funny.

Nigga you know what's not funny?

YOU!

You aint fucking funny dawgs. Not even entertaining.

And it especially aint funny how you keep following me around blowing up my spot.

Ever stop to think that there's a reason why somebody might move from one state to another?

Ever stop to think they might want to keep that type of personal shit on the low?

You ever hear the term DRY SNITCH?

Of coarse you have. All of the above.

And yet you STILL insist on being a fucking douchebag!

Even after you got banned and condemned numerous times and STILL here you are pulling the same fucking DOUCHEBAG shit that got you banned and condemned NUMEROUS times before.

How the fuck are you even still here???

GO KILL YOURSELF YOU LOSER AT LIFE FAGGOT!!!

Actually, Drunken Asshole oner is what makes channel 0 interesting most of the time.

Dudes stay mad at him, but he consistantly stays effectively dumpin' on niggas in here and I guarantee he'll be here shittin' on someone else after you're long gone, quit writing, doing something entirely different.

My nigga!

I must spread some reputation before giving props to Dawood again.

your brain is still 6.

get that checked out ASAP.

Yet he still has a couple props bars. Which means at least more than a few people on here find him entertaining.

You on the other hand have a bloody tampon to go along with your ridalin addiction.

That means that not only does nobody on here find you entertaining... but that most people on here would rather you not be here.