⚠️ GAME: True or False

Seffiks

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

maaannnn...

yesterday, tpbm walked into family dollar with their girl to grab a 2 liter of soda.

by the time they came back out (3 mins), tpbm's car was getting hooked up to the

tow truck. apparently, tpbm parked in like a connected space next to some nail shop

that wasnt even fuckin open, and tow truck drivers being the fucking assholes they

are, this motherfucker wouldnt let tpbm unhook their car. howd the tow truck driver

get there so fuckin quickly? HIS SHOP WAS RIGHT ACROSS THE FUCKING STREET.

He basically kindapped tpbm's car and brought it across the street to shake tpbm

for $100 outta pocket. tpbm then talks to the tow truck driver who tells tpbm

"did the manager say anything to you?". after saying No, the tow truck driver says

to tpbm "this guy came and got me and when i saw him go back in, I waited a couple

minutes for you to come out and move your car before i towed it. thats so sick

he would do that to one of his customers" tpbm paid the guy, got their car and

went back across the street. Even though tpbm coulda just got their girl and gone

back to crib to grub on some jamaican food, tpbm walked into the store and said

"yo you the manager? thanks for letting me know my car was getting towed, ASSHOLE".

tpbm walked outta the joint kind of instantly regretting it not because the little

african motherfucker HAD THE GAUL to come out and start flipping on tpbm,

but because tpbm coulda put their girl in a fucked up situatiuon too, and further

more, whats starting a scene and maybe even a fight gonna do? nothing. Luckily,

tpbm's girl is a G and she was only mad at him just the tinsiest bit. they left and

had dinner and the rest of the evening was just right.

• Like 1