Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Seffiks

GAME: True or False

False I picked them up after my killing spree and made a nice necklace out of them I'm giving my girl for santa is a pedophile day

Tpbm thinks 48 tall boys probably isn't enough beer for my tree genocide day party

not nearly enough..C'mon son

Tpbm drinks only once or twice a week, but always to excess/ blackout/ is an alcoholic

False I drink every day of the week, only sometimes black out and I don't go to fucking meetings though I might have to cut back due to running up an average of a $40 daily bar tab recently

Tpbm is court ordered to go to meetings and always shows up drunk

dont get it. if ure asking where would i be godzilla id destroy shit up in dubai take down the tallest building in the world

tpbm has a foot size over 12

True. US 14. Depends on the brand these days though. Sucks because some brands don't fit me at all.

TPBM wears watches with dead batteries. Time has no place on their wrist, but bling belongs.

True, resident Christmas cheerleader.

The person below me is going to drink heavily starting today and going all the way through Christmas.

false

Tpbm lives in a town with more barber shops then bars

True. US 14. Depends on the brand these days though. Sucks because some brands don't fit me at all.

Yo do you have this in a size 14.5 w? Blank stare, no we don't carry shoes that big. I hate that shit about shoe shopping. I almost exclusively get new balance because thats the only shoe company that ever has shoes my size.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now