⚠️ GAME: True or False

Seffiks

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

true and far more things then that, I remember one night i was trying to bang this chick and people kept running head first into the wall leading to my room and screaming hello when their heads came went through the wall. That apt got me and lots of other people banned from a town

tpbm thinks I should say fuck the further shows and just party it up at the crib instead

it's whatever you want man, your choice.

tpbm never has to wear a condom when they do it with their wife or anyone else they do it with, i promise not to tell. like that new hot chick at work, you know the one that always has high beams on under her ribbed white cotton t shirt, but then stares daggers at you for checking her out, and it's like why do you wear that if you don't want attention, but you know you shouldn't think that way because of the sexual harrasment meeting you all had to go to. seriously, how lame was that? and you couldn't help but notice that the female lawyer had a huge rack. like ridiculously huge for someone who has to talk about that kind of stuff, well i guess that's the definition of the word irony

false, I don't think the ladies should even be allowed to wear low cut shirts with 2/3rds of their titties hanging out at work. Bikinis only at work unless they are fatties or old in which case we should have the ability to fire them or make them sit on the other side of that hole in the one of the stalls in the mens room. Also woman should not be allowed to work while on the rag or after eviltrailer gives them a std. I ain't trying to wrap it up, but unless its my girl or she got proof she ain't got no stds I ain't hitting it raw.

Tpbm thinks bikinis should be optional at work for woman and they should be allowed to come to work naked