⚠️ GAME: True or False

Seffiks

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

False, I was last at the library in February to pick up a touristic book for my trip to the Dominican Republic right before this whole thing got cracking in earnest. Libby is a great app for accessing electronic content through your library btw.

TPBM walks on the regular for fitness and enjoyment.

• Like 1

True- i dont have kids but this applies to all kids. I have this irrational anger that Im dealing with when I see kids out walking around like they are the shit. Punk ass little motherfuckers  GET OUT OF THE GOD DAMN STREET!!!

Tpbm understands why cellentani is the only noodle of choice for the discerning pasta connoisseur.

13 minutes ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

He man was the most homo erotic tv show ever. And naw. I don't really watch the YouTubes but I feel for you breh.

Tpbm celebrated the 4th with loads of expensive fireworks. 

My dad liked it when he was a kid, I saw it and I was like this looks retarded so I wanted to see if anyone else his age liked it

45 minutes ago, Ray40 said:

My dad liked it when he was a kid, I saw it and I was like this looks retarded so I wanted to see if anyone else his age liked it

Lol. I feel like your dad might actually be younger than a lot of people here.

I think eggplant is a gross sponge food.

Tpbm prefers knee high socks

Edited by mr.yuck
  • Like 1
  • LOL! 2

17 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

Lol. I feel like your dad might actually be younger than a lot of people here.

I think eggplant is a gross sponge food.

Tpbm prefers knee high socks

Depends on the flex. I’m ocd as hell with shit like that and certain everything goes with certain everything else. Knee highs are for the lazy house lurk with Jersey shorts and the full white tee pool slides status, only. 

tpbm is filled with anxiety 

• Truth 1

Well sure, but consistency is most important element of fitness. Better to take evening walks nightly for decades than to CrossFit till you slip a disk or bang your trainer. IMO

Below me is a person who has read True Grit by Charles Portis. If not then you should!

• Like 2

False, but I am a little unnerved to have such a young participant in our midst. I consider my online presence to be pretty wholesome but not necessarily speaking in the company of thirteen year olds appropriate.

TPBM has a child older than 13