Lord Ashee's Picture Thread

Lord Ashee

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The first three shots are from the A.Okay Cta Gallery thing, I wish I could have gotten more pictures but there were to many heads there, does anyone have any of the other trains?

Bayer1.jpg

Bayer.jpg

Omens.jpg

Bots.jpg

Eden1.jpg

Eden2.jpg

Eden3.jpg

Eden.jpg

This last was is my friend Larry, I fould him drunk and disorderly passed out laying up against a garage door over by Uprise, Still wondering who made him?

Larry.jpg

never bomb a day in your life

sell your shit in a gallery

hot shit.

bayer the amuser has done alot of illegal...i take it your speaking about omens.....dude has alot of artistic skill but he isnt on the same level as say a young kid growing up who progresses over 7 to 10 years...i find something strange about artsy kids in there middle 20's getting in to graff.....i donno...just me i guess....the whole montana paintin new age super hiphop kids with jeans so skinny looks like you got em sewed on dont make no sence to me......people get a bit of fame or recognition and all of a sudden they got a cocky attitude and they act like they been around forever....i aint old school,but i im gettin older....not an attack on omens by any means^

.............Same ol' shit huh?.............................

KelXTCGarbageCan1.jpg?t=1207764709

...........He's a toy..............and he's a toy..........NO, NO NO ...............HE'S NOT!!!..........

...OH, u know he is ............IS NOT................is 2................IS NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!....................

............................................................:haha: ...........................................................

and no disrespect to nekst. but dude aint chicago, so what do i care if he painted here for a weekend.. spend 12 years here fighting the buff then you get some dap from me...

big ups to the lifers: dare,morgan,temper,koname,were,fact,dtek,track, and to any nigga who was around before 12oz created all the novellas..