Breaking Bad

japillahan

Maybe somehow she gets a hold of ricin, or actually there's maybe a berry from the Lil of the valley still in their backyard, she somehow gets her hands one of the two maybe, and dies from it. Oh the irony.

My money is on Todd. Todd is a clear Psychopath. He has already killed one kid. I can see Walt taking Jesse back in, and this drives Todd back out of the "inner circle". which makes him go crazy, like a ex girlfriend, going and taking something of yours or doing something crazy to bring you out, or to at least listen to what Todd would have to say. Something like that, where Todd kidnaps her, to make Walt give up maybe a certain something they need to be able to make the blue meth themselves? Sort of leverage maybe, but in the chaos she gets killed after Walt gives everything up?

What the fuck, another year before we see how this goes!

Reason I say that, is because I guarantee with this shows track record, this weeks final episode is going to leave us on such amazing cliff hanger, I'm going to literally poo my pants.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I mentioned before that the actor that plays hank said someone terrible will happen to walts daughter holly. What do you think it could be?

i hope the fuckin thing dies. i hate the baby, such a boring uneeded character.

oooh the babys on, showing how compassionate and caring whoevers holding it is, no.

the best thing involving the baby was when gustavo k'freeinngh (silent k) said "I WILL KEELL JOR INFANT DORTERRRR"

I'm about to blow your mind........

tumblr_m9beykGAmw1qgs4hjo1_500.png

That scene ^^ where Walt tells Jesse to go home, he'll finish the cook. Shortly after he told Jesse, he can't sleep at night because of the kids death. The song Walt is whistling while Jesse is sitting outside, with a look of confusion, just realizing that Walt's not fazed by it. The song Walt is whistling......................

Quen - Lily of the Valley

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

node-mind-blown.gif

tumblr_m9mw1bMiWi1rfo7heo1_500.gif

I think I'm gonna have to stay up and wait for the episode.

What are we gonna take about for a year?! This thread is pretty much the only reason I come on oontz any more.

LOL. Glad I'm not the only one. This is a sad day for me. Need to find something to do with myself for a year. Although there is this show coming out with Gus ( Giancarlo Esposito) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwfCRAtkYEI - Revolution (starts tomorrow). Plus a few other good shows like Boardwalk Empire, Homeland start next week also. So I'll probably be all over that, but its not Breaking Bad, oh no its not Breaking Bad.

tumblr_m7e63yt6Rl1ryzizgo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m9qxyoNN5v1qcb7yvo1_500.jpg

Breaking Bad party.

tumblr_m9qwoo169U1rs17ny.jpg

"I am simultaneously impatiently awaiting and dreading the finale tonight

Because I’m really not sure my heart can take what this motherfucker is about to dish out:" - Vince Gilligan

tumblr_m9r9g5GR9E1qzm86to1_500.jpg

tumblr_m9r9r2qSMx1qitp7go1_500.gif

tumblr_m9r9r2qSMx1qitp7go2_500.gif

Hank is going to remember ^^ all these times, and its going to eat at him.

I like the reference he made about "chasing monsters", which ended up being Walt. Fucking this show is amazing.

tumblr_m9ra5uZ2uW1rrbogso1_500.gif

tumblr_m9ra5uZ2uW1rrbogso2_500.jpg

tumblr_m9ra5uZ2uW1rrbogso3_500.gif

WHAT A FUCKING CLIFF HANGER!!!!! Hank is going to figure out that Walt got all the cars and car wash from this, and that Skylar is in on it.

My theory as to whats going to happen: Hank is going to confront Walt, or Walt is going to atleast find out that Hank knows, either by seeing the book out of place or open, or just by Hanks reaction when he gets back to the table/ leaving suddenly maybe? Walt is then going to kill Hank with the ricin, making it look like a suicide, which is why they had that Scene with Hank and Mike with the Movie playing with the line....."When a cop kills himself, they want a full report."

"In the season 5 episode of Breaking Bad titled “Say My Name,” the film Mike is watching during the DEA raid of his home is Fritz Lang’s The Big Heat (1953), a film noir about a cop who investigates the apparent suicide of a fellow police officer, only to find himself taking on a powerful crime syndicate while also trying to protect his family."

Gomez is going to the be the one to investigate his best friend/ co workers death. Gomez will be hunting Walt, as well as the Pheonix people, who are going to be after Walt ,becuase he is going to go on the run after the shit goes on with Hank. A

Also I can see the russian mob coming after Walter too, once the flow stops and Walt goes on the run, that would just be the icing on the cake. the police, the phoenix crew, and the russian mob all after Heisenberg for not keeping the flow of meth coming?

I really think this is the outcome of this situation. Walt is going to do the unthinkable, murdering his brother in law for getting to close. which will be the last straw driving his family away.

Archived