Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Breaking Bad

japillahan

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

welcome to the circus, germs. that "spoiler" was simply to fuck with you all because i enjoy mind fucking you. i have seen the first 7 episodes, in fact, just got off the phone with ron jeremy talking shit to him regarding the show. don't believe me, call the badger himself and ask him about the show and if he know's his illegitimate son, is putting out records under the name, HAR MAR SUPERSTAR... 323.876.4080.

think, i'm REALLY HONESTLY GOING TO TELL YOU WHAT HAPPENS IN SEASON FIVE? HA! EAT A FAT ONE. BUT I WILL TELL YOU A FAMILY MEMBER DIES VERY VERY SOON.

welcome to the circus, germs. that "spoiler" was simply to fuck with you all because i enjoy mind fucking you. i have seen the first 7 episodes, in fact, just got off the phone with ron jeremy talking shit to him regarding the show. don't believe me, call the badger himself and ask him about the show and if he know's his illegitimate son, is putting out records under the name, HAR MAR SUPERSTAR... 323.876.4080.

think, i'm REALLY HONESTLY GOING TO TELL YOU WHAT HAPPENS IN SEASON FIVE? HA! EAT A FAT ONE. BUT I WILL TELL YOU A FAMILY MEMBER DIES VERY VERY SOON.

I'm not even going to respond to this.........

bozo-the-clown.jpg

hey bustanut team e thug... i like how you think you know "me", and you wont tell me who you are? fuck yourself hiding behind a computer monitor. fucking chump.

obviously you arent a FRIEND because a FRIEND would realize the shit i posted was true, you dumb fuck. posting old ms and fb pages is reallll scaryyy seeing that im not worried, not actively writing, and the only active crimes i do are waste time on here with the likes of fools like you. until then,

keep my name fresh on your lips,

jealosy is a bitch.

on with the show...

just got off the phone with ron jeremy talking shit to him regarding the show. don't believe me, call the badger himself and ask him about the show and if he know's his illegitimate son, is putting out records under the name, HAR MAR SUPERSTAR... 323.876.4080.

2h49gmr.jpg

lolwut

• Like 2

and if i'm wrong, you can talk all the shit you fags want[/color][/size]... and you watch the first episode, which i've seen not just one, but just finished watching episode 6 and about to start 7...

haha... i just ruined the first episode for you!

i can't wait to see your replies in five days.

You're such a fucking clown. It's so obvious you don't know shit...Go take some more suboxone you fucking idiot.

Also...what episodes were you in? I've never saw a scene that had you in it...Is this more of your idiotic lies or can you show some actual proof this time?

nice.

you ever watch that show breaking bad? i'm in season 4 in 4 different episodes! hahaha my friend aaron plays jesse pinkman the main dude and i ended up getting a simple role as one of his new acquaintances on the show. if you like the show, you'll laugh when you see what role i play... it comes to tv again in june.

The dude is trolling and he doesn't even know he's doing it, he's such a clown. He is really trying, but just coming off like a pre pubesent, pimple face, cornball. To what I'd imagine, looks sorta like this kid...

NOOB_NERD_by_extreme_the_chao.jpg

"I did it just to fuck wit ya'll"

-I think he actually thought he could pull that one off, then after the bashing, realized shit the episode is going to air and I'm going to look stupid. Instead of actually thinking that, he just comes up with " I'll say i did it to fuck with ya'll" because thats what he says he likes to do. Spends his time on a graffiti forum, of which he hates everyone on, only to "fuck" with everyone. Because thats what friends of TV stars do. They sit on a graffiti forum and brag and boast, all of which are hyped up lies, to fuck with us. Get a life. Everyone on this thread is here for 1 simple reason they like/love the show. Here you are making it about you and how you know one of the actors in your imaginary world.