Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
japillahan

Breaking Bad

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i missed it. LOL. I just got home and saw on the Breaking Bad Facebook "NOT SOLD OUT YET" of course i looked at the time. About an hour ago there were 6 left. Fuck.

I wonder what mike is going to think when he gets out of the hospital. Will he automatically think that walter killed gus or what!? im so anxious to know what happens next! :spin:

framec8.png

new one for sale in a few hours... Fuck i'm going to work. shit shit shit shit shit!!!

BREAKING BAD SEASON 5 CAST PHOTOS!!!!

BB-S5-Casat-760.jpg

BB-S5-Jesse-Walt-Wall-400.jpg

BB-S5-Walt-400.jpg

BB-S5-Jesse-400.jpg

BB-S5-Skyler-400.jpg

BB-S5-Walt-Skyler-760.jpg

BB-S5-Hank-400.jpg

BB-S5-Marie-400.jpg

BB-S5-Saul-400.jpg

BB-S5-Mike-400.jpg

BB-S5-Walt-Jesse-Window-400.jpg

BB-S5-Walt-Jesse-Couch-760.jpg

All i can assume is that this photo above is them watching the news, involving something that they either did or something thats going to effect them and their business. We can only assume.LOL.

3 WEEKS!!!!!!

Skyler definitely slimmed down. She was always a bit on the heavy side.

It's going be weird to see how they go about building a super lab like Gus had done. Especially getting everything shipped to an abandon warehouse? Doesn't make sense, but thats not to say it won't happen. Walt is smart and i can see him buying a warehouse but somehow going about getting equipment he needs and the chemicals there without notice from the law. I can see them using a building like Gus did where chemicals can come and go and not be noticed by cops. I can see Walter taking up that job offer from Gretchen/her husband (forget his name) where they own a company that specializes in chemistry/science shit, and have chemicals coming and going. I can see Walt ordering the equipment and using one of their facilities to make meth. Who knows. The only reason i think this is because Walt at the end was out of money. I can't really think of how they will do all of this. AMC will surely amaze us, with this being the last season, it's only gotten better each passing season. Walt is now the Anti-hero http://www.amctv.com/breaking-bad/videos/on-air-trailer-antihero-breaking-bad I cannot wait. OH EM GEE!

the last picture of them on the couch is the best

Yeah. It unfortunately is the only picture from a scene in the show. AMC does a good job at keeping a tight lid with whats too come. They do a good job making sure that there are never any photos, or videos that leak with any information on whats going to happen in the show.

enhanced-buzz-732-1340204648-11.jpg

HAHA. This is true. Reason I say this, is because when I was locked up, I had watched every episode religiously up until the season 4 Finale. I got locked the friday before it aired. So BlackBoatShoe and Swamp came to visit me while i was in their, basically to tell me how good it was, and how it will be worth the extended wait.LOL. I've never had such enthusiasm for a show. AMC should pay me.

Held without. LOL.

Sneak peak into episode 1 of Season 5.

MIKE HAS RETURNED.

episode-1-walt-jesse.jpg

episode-1-mike.jpg

episode-1-jesse-walt-mike.jpg

episode-1-hank.jpg

episode-1-walt.jpg

episode-1-joe-walt-jesse-mike.jpg

episode-1-hank.jpg

Looks like Hank is in Gus' office of a Los Pollos Hermanos restaurant. Seems like he will find evidence there on Walt...

from that trailer it seems like Mike will be working for Walt by looking at a couple freeze frames. Also looks like there is gonna be a lot of blood shed!

• Like 1