Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Breaking Bad

japillahan

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Aaron Paul

@aaronpaul_8

Follow

104 TWEETS

33 FOLLOWING

37,071 FOLLOWERS

Stay in touch with Aaron Paul

Join Twitter today

17 Mar Aaron Paul ‏ @aaronpaul_8 Reply Retweet Favorite · Open

Breaking Bad will return to your Television sometime in July. Make sure u wear your diapers because I'm pretty sure u will shit yourself.

The teaser alone in episode 1 S5 will have you screaming more then when someone got blown up last season.

Just read the first episode of breaking bad S5 and words can not express. Shit is about to get crazy. Get ready my friends. Love you Vince!

!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

i just finished watching the 1st season gona watch the second tomorrow. Im starting to notice little details that i missed the first time which is pretty cool. like the Tampico crib they had in the baby room. Just getting to know a more in depth the personality of all the characters

@Pert, Kinkos.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I enjoyed watching it, but the chem stuff isn't always accurate. I mean, nobody in their right mind would cook meth on a Bunsen burner(hot plate or heating mantle, please folks!). And you'd do best to contain the vapors produced by the reaction, a length of tubing from the top of the condenser to a bucket of basefied H2O, they just sport gas masks and let the gases roll out the top of the trailer. Jesus!

But then again, it's TV, visible bright flame and thick toxic smoke look cooler than lab safety.