Breaking Bad

japillahan

idunno man. after nearly two hours of intranet struggle to get the fucking episode to play through

i was fucking MEHH. I am down for this show till the end regardless but C"MON SON! i'll start

with jesse and co. The niggas BACK on meth!? fail. walts packin heat! fail. skylars on some "I"M A BOSS" shit! FAIL.

Hanks buying endless amounts of rocks n minerals!lol? there are things that cannot be un-done happening. really not sure

where these writers are going. should be fucking interesting. "GO HOME WALTER!"

That shit with the "minerals" most likely is going to be relevant in some way. I don't think he just has a rock collecting hobby.

Another thing. How much would it cost to set up a lab like this?? And how many cooks have they done so far?? At this point the lab should have been paid off/for a long time ago. I found it hard to believe when gus said he invested so much money in the lab that they can't stop cooking etc... 200lbs a week at 40k a pound is what 8 million? Give or take on how much people are paying for quantity. I understand they would be losing a ton of money if production stopped, but don't think gus would be that concerned about it, as long as it kept going indefinitely, and he didn't get wrapped in the process of finding a new cook..

Another thing that crossed my mind was that the house walt went to eat at wasn't Gus' house. The "smart" guy that Gus is wouldn't make a mistake like inviting someone that could potentially harm him into his house where his family stays at. Thats pretty stupid and I'm not buying it.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

if you don't remember gus has taken over all of the distribution in (i'm guessing) the south and south west, and in mexico since he had the cartel leader killed by the federales.... so as soon as they get done with a batch it is shipped out, at first he needed to meet a quota.. to make opening and running the lab worth while.. but now it's all about making money... and he is clearing a shitload, and has probably expanded so much where he will loose money if they even miss 1 cook...

i'd like them to elaborate on what gus controls, and where it is going... i remember in season 3 they showed a map at the DEA where all the blue ice was popping up, and how they think a new distribution network has been set up to get the blue ice out there... and this is all GUS' doing... he has it all set up from his chicken farms and chain of restaurants... and when he killed the cartel leader... they didn't say he took over his operation but i'm pretty sure it was implied he did...

also, it was his house that walt was outside, gus took him there in season 3 when they first started cooking together... gus cooked him some south american meal or something... i forget what episode or i would refer you to it... but i kind of agree with you, i think gus has moved.. or has super beef security system / new guy and mike watching the area outside.

had to watch the last episode of season 3 to get back up to speed. made me remember how much i like this show. That last seen with Jesse and Gale sends chills down my spine.

New season is pretty good, but I couldn't really hang with all the scenes of Jesse and his fucking lame friends.

Wonder whats going to happen to those lab notes....

hell yeah dude, those lab notes might be the downfall of the operation...

i wonder if gale wrote any names down in there... or left hints to where it was taking place..

who knows, cops might just toss it into evidence, never even knowing if it's a meth cook book or just a science class' lab notes.

I'd like them to show how Gus got to where he is today in the show. That would be awesome.Sorta like how they showed the twins at a young age in the last season.Maybe even a scene how Mike and Gus came to group together would be cool.This show always never turns out the way you expect it.The writers do a good job at keeping twists in the plot to go the complete opposite way you were expecting.

I hope to see Walt take over because to me, it just seems like he's getting to that point where he's the one with the power.He's the reason Gus is doing well.Without Walts product they'd just have mediocre shit, and Gus knows this, as does Walt. Which is why i can see Walt making a few moves soon.

i wonder if gale wrote any names down in there... or left hints to where it was taking place..

who knows, cops might just toss it into evidence, never even knowing if it's a meth cook book or just a science class' lab notes.

i seem to remember the cops talking about finding a folder relating to a large meth lab or something, pretty sure they wont just throw it away. but now the cops know there is blue meth coming from somewhere and they have the recipe for it, matter of time before something happens. i think the cops might take gus down while walt slips away somehow.... don't see them popping the main character

i seem to remember the cops talking about finding a folder relating to a large meth lab or something, pretty sure they wont just throw it away. but now the cops know there is blue meth coming from somewhere and they have the recipe for it, matter of time before something happens. i think the cops might take gus down while walt slips away somehow.... don't see them popping the main character

I don't know what episode you're talking about.The cops have known about the blue meth since season 1.I recall seeing Gales notes at his house when he was killed, but the cops never talked about it.

I'm sure Gus would have taken precautions to make sure Gale was not linked in any way to the lab/operations. That folder of lab notes would be the only slip up. But if it is simply lab notes of equations and things I could see it being lost among the rest of Gales nerdy belongings.

I don't think it would suddenly lead the cops straight to the lab, but again who knows what's in their. They made it look like it's gonna play a big role but maybe that's just a throw off and they're gonna do something completely different!

That's what I love, they'll lead you down one road and suddenly everything is happening completely differently and you're left going "Woah I did not see that coming!"

if you don't remember gus has taken over all of the distribution in (i'm guessing) the south and south west, and in mexico since he had the cartel leader killed by the federales.... so as soon as they get done with a batch it is shipped out, at first he needed to meet a quota.. to make opening and running the lab worth while.. but now it's all about making money... and he is clearing a shitload, and has probably expanded so much where he will loose money if they even miss 1 cook...

also, it was his house that walt was outside, gus took him there in season 3 when they first started cooking together... gus cooked him some south american meal or something... i forget what episode or i would refer you to it... but i kind of agree with you, i think gus has moved.. or has super beef security system / new guy and mike watching the area outside.

Yeah I remember all that.

Just saying for him to take them to his real house, or to still be living in the same house, is not believable to me. And I'm surprised to hear that mike knows where he's staying. I'm sure the thought of mike and walt possibly partnering up has crossed gus' mind right? 3 steps ahead?....

Maybe it's just me that thinks this, but did anyone else think that maybe Mike is sick?

Because when he was in the bar and scratched his wrist he had blood under his nail, like it was actually his own blood. He'd already had time to go home, get changed and cleaned up after Gus killed Victor.

He was also looking grim as fuck at the bar before Walt came. And considering he kills people for a living and disposes of bodies I don't think little Victor getting killed would stress him out too much.

It's just another possible path, I'll have to scrub back through the episode to see if I'm just creating shit..

I've been thinking about the bar scene with Mike and Walt.I do think mike and Walt will partner up.It's clear Mikes bent out of shape about the most recent move by Gus. While at the bar he is afraid to say anything other than show his "loyalty" while out in public eye.I'm sure by now Mike knows Gus has eyes and ears everywhere.So after victor had been cut ear to ear, paranoia is running high and Mike being clever guy he is probably knew there was someone watching him as well at the bar, which is why he did what he did to Walt, to make sure things didn't get twisted with his relationship with Gus.

Just thinking too much, but i could see this happening. Thoughts??

the distributions point is from the chicken plant in Albuquerque. It wouldn't be that hard because everyone is already trusted employee's.So as long as batches got out on time as they usually do,I can't see there being a problem. I'm sure Walt will find a way to work it out. He always does.And the actually food store, I can't see it being hard to just come in as a "new manager" from another location.

Who the fuck knows. I just know that it sucks having to wait 7 days between episodes.lol

who do you think. WALT.

or walt will farm that off to someone else so he can stay cookin/runnin the distribution networks etc..

he's aiming at gus, for 2 reasons.

1- the shit that just went down.

2- walt wants to run shit.

i really do hope, they take atleast 1 episode and show us how gus came up, how mike came up to be with gus, how gus' network works, how large it is, and how much cash he is bringing in.