Breaking Bad

japillahan

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Word, Jesses friends need to fuck off. Most annoying characters. It's gonna be interesting to see how the season progresses with Walts paranoia and Jesse becoming more careless and disconnected (listening to the iPod in the lab showed that - not as involved as he was with Walt before)

I'm interested to see what's going to happen with Hank too, I wonder what they're building up to with him

walts not a very likable main character

I think they gonna push his likeability to the limit this season, especially with his new found reason not to be slice by Gus if he can help it, by any means. I also think it's the reason this show is very good because it has a main character that adapt and change with the events. A well majority of main characters in TV shows and movies are just rainbows, cupcakes and unicorn. Walt is willing to step over all kind of shit to get things done.

Jesse, you can tell from the first season that he will always be a soft dude. The fucking way he speaks and his emotional carried on with bitches.

I think Hank gonna step it up, literally, with his rock collecting and wife hating ass. That would be an awkward family reunion that I can't wait to see.

I want to see more of Gus' background come in to play but we will have about 11 more episodes for all that...

I read somewhere else that Mike already killed Gus. Someones opinion- Would be interesting but don't think the producers would do that with such an important character. If hank ends up being Walts muscle that would be pretty cool- Show keeps getting better-

I read somewhere else that Mike already killed Gus. Someones opinion- Would be interesting but don't think the producers would do that with such an important character.

i read this as well.

they said the blood on his sleeve at the beginning, because he didn't touch victor.

he did touch victor, when he helped set the barrel right side up.

they also said "you're never going to see gus again walt" was an indicator.

but after what just happened, and gus being how careful he is, i doubt he'd ever let them see him again.

they said that the voice on the phone that tells him to go home might have been mike's, but it is pretty plainly gus' voice.

I think Hank is going to commit suicide or develop a really gnarly pain killer addiction.

Jesse's friends play the meth head role pretty damn good. But there's no way that you're going to be business partners or doing dirt with meth heads and not get fucked over by them. I think its only a matter of time before they try to fuck Jesse over and that would be a good time to clip the both of them.

As much as I hate Skylar, just watch that fucking car wash take off and make her some money...Money + Ex-wife + Walt's secret = Trouble

Love this fucking show.

people in here are stupid.

MIKE called WALT and told him to go home when walt was outside of GUS'S HOUSE.

if you don't remember that is the house gus brought walt to for dinner, when they first started up.

the new replacement has spoken 2 words, and how the fuck would he know what walt was going to do??

MIKE saw walt's anger/want to kill gus coming a mile away...

MIKE did not kill gus, he is not running things... he is protecting GUS that is why WALT will never see him again...

like swamp said, mike is a loyal soldier who would not turn on GUS any time soon.

plus gus would not put himself in a room with walt anytime soon, seeing as all the shit that just happened in the past season ending, and these first episodes.. he knows something is up with walt, and mike probably told him walt was packing heat now.

As much as I hate Skylar, just watch that fucking car wash take off and make her some money...Money + Ex-wife + Walt's secret = Trouble

Love this fucking show.

i don't think she'd do anything to fuck it up.

she see's her opportunity in this... and is going to make a good chunk of money if she keeps quiet and helps launder money once she gets the car wash.... which she will... she'll go into bitch mode and fuck that dude up and make sure he knows walt is not buying the wash, she is.

filler episodes are boring. aside from walt getting the shit kicked out of him, nothing happened in this episode. 10 of the 22 minute episode was wasted on jesse's party.

and seriously, if those 2 dudes... jesse's main friends, don't die soon i'm going to be pretty pissed about it.

get the fuck out of here... filler episode?

what the fuck are the episodes between season opener, and season finale to you? filler?

it's not filler, it's a story/character builder...

you don't get instant gratification with a show about cooking meth, laundering money, and cartels... you need to build story so it's not stupid.

the jesse shit was to show jesse is still not able to accept someone being killed.. he takes it badly everytime... and there is something walt needs to do about it.

it was also to show how badly walt wants to take out gus, to the point where he even tried to convince mike to switch teams and join walt.

and it also shows how smart gus is, by completely cutting himself off from seeing walt because he knows whats coming.

this show is going to get good, not every episode can be 100% pedal to the medal crazy shit happening, and people need to deal with it... or go write your own show so that every episode is just a crazy shit-nado of things happening.

like a couple people said, i can't wait to see what they make hanks character become.. it should be good... i think he'll kick out /divorce marie in the upcoming episodes.

and something is going to happen with jesse's friends.. either they will set up another side operation... or who knows..

This episode was good.

if you disliked it, you suffer from retardism and the inability to handle plot pacing.

bump this dude!! said it before i could.. props when i'm not 24'd

but some of you guys have no common sense..

/end rants

• Like 2

props back..

i'm on the fence, it sounds like gus, and it sounds like mike.... i can't really decide it's on a cell phone.. and mike has called him walter loads of times, and mike is known to sit outside and protect gus, so why would it be gus calling walt??? gus is too high up in the game and too smart to not have mike, or someone sitting on his house watching for walt/jesse.. or anyone suspicious... i can see how you might think it was gus.. hell i just got into a 15 minute argument with HUSK about who it was, playing back clips over and over arguing over voices LOL...

just listen

3:50 in mike says "no more half measures WALTER"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arTnX8tF2_s

and like 1:00 in on this is the phone call.

http://www.amctv.com/breaking-bad/videos/inside-breaking-bad-thirty-eight-snub

like i said, i'm on the fence, could be both of them, sure as hell sounds like both.. with mikes gravel voice, and the weird lisp thing gus has at the end of walter..

it could be mike saying - "go home walter" as in "like i said before at the bar, i'm not switching sides, don't do this.. i'm trying to protect you.. you'd make a big mistake trying to go in there.."

or it could be gus saying - "go home walter" as in "i have people watching my house, and i'm untouchable so you'll have to deal with it, don't make this mistake."

but i mean C'MON SON!

when you talk about it, it sounds stupid to be gus.. gus has already made the statement not to fuck with him.. and has people like mike to make phone calls like that... so it would be stupid for gus to call walt...

mike has made that call what... once or was it twice? before this one... so that is more likely..

so i guess i'm saying.... it's mike.... if brian cranston/ dude who plays gus /the producers come out and say it is gus and back that... then i'll believe it was gus... but it just sounds far fetched..

also..

AMC always posts up a video to a sneak peak at the new episode on mondays.. but it never works till like friday :lol:

stringing people along....

idunno man. after nearly two hours of intranet struggle to get the fucking episode to play through

i was fucking MEHH. I am down for this show till the end regardless but C"MON SON! i'll start

with jesse and co. The niggas BACK on meth!? fail. walts packin heat! fail. skylars on some "I"M A BOSS" shit! FAIL.

Hanks buying endless amounts of rocks n minerals!lol? there are things that cannot be un-done happening. really not sure

where these writers are going. should be fucking interesting. "GO HOME WALTER!"

I can see how you could say it's not Gus. but his speech patterns the same. a quick tempo and somewhat of an accent, and mike's voice is more calm, and slow. regardless of urgency, mike would be like, walt.....go home......(With a few exasperated exhales in between) but Gus is straight to the point in everything he says, quickly so there's no wasted time in his his assumingly extremely busy life. he probably put some chicken dealer on hold to make that call and hung up once he said it. haha.

but then again, I never really look too much into anything. could be either. watching the next episode regardless.

agreed.

and...

AKA Sons Of Anarchy nonsense.

LOL.

exactly the show i was trying to reference but couldn't remember. :lol:

Hanks buying endless amounts of rocks n minerals!lol? there are things that cannot be un-done happening. really not sure

where these writers are going. should be fucking interesting. "GO HOME WALTER!"

everything is relevant... writers don't put shit in if it's not going to lead somewhere..

especially on AMC... other networks sure.. but AMC makes great shows, with great writing and plots... so even simple things like hank buying minerals, or jesse getting back on the glass.. and skylar buying a car wash could snowball into something huge in the end.

nooooope. interview with someone from the show already revealed it was the new guy.

link to interview?

it's just how could it be the new dude.. he said like 2 words... why would he be callin walt telling him to go home, and not mike/gus.. it just doesn't make sense.

also... giving my opinion/straightening things out for people is not umad..

just u-annoyed people want instant gratification from a show about drug dealers/cartels/moneymoneymoney and how they can't understand plots, story and character building.

Yeah that's weird to me that it would be the new guy they just introduced. To me it sounded like Gus.

Not as rough as Mike. I liked the idea that it was Gus too because it shows that he's so far ahead of Walt. He knew he was gonna go to his house. You can picture Gus standing inside just waiting for Walk to turn up.

wow, that is fucking odd, and a sweet twist to the series..

so even the new guy is going to be up walts ass making sure he doesn't try anything against gus... i wonder if walt might try to turn the new guy... maybe offer him more money, or a high up position... dude sure sounded like gus/mike on the phone :lol:

word, but you know walt.. he wont stop until he kills gus.

dude is on the path to taking over... and i think he's slowly becoming the "Heisenburg".. persona... he looks like he is on a destructive path... because he knows he does not have a lot of time before gus finds another cook.. and decides to cut walts throat...