Breaking Bad

japillahan

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 weeks later...

im halfway through season 3. this would be better if walter wasnt such a retarded fuckhead. he just acts overly cold towards people for no reason, or rambles on for ages about odd things and its never resolved or acknowledged as being super weird and awkward.

gus is a boss though

watched the last ep of season 3 last night.

missed out on breaking bad for a long time, grabbed it all off netflix and pretty much watched the whole thing within two weeks. great show. skylar is a really fucking annoying character same as her sister. drives me crazy with that stepford wife bullshit.

all in all, can't wait for the new season to air. too many fuckin' spoilers itt tho

i don't mind pinkman too much because so much bad shit happens to him, like he fucks up and pays the price. . . get's the shit kicked out of him and ends up in the hospital. . . it's like justice served and I am okay with that.

Guylar on the other hand; bitch is the mother of a gimpy kid and there is no recourse? Walt should make an example out of her in this season at least!!