Breaking Bad

japillahan

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

such a great fucking show

i feel bad for everyone who sleeps on it

jesse's face was pretty nicely done also

not even a slight movement at all with makeup or anything

fuckin hank though.. he should have died

RIP those badass brothers

Walt should have his son, his wife, hank, hanks wife, his wife's lawyer cunt, Jesse and his friends all killed.

I hate all of those characters except for Jesse and his friends. I also think Walt is a Moron a lot of the time though. So he gets whatever he deserves.

i dunno fellas..hanks become an integral part of the show..i doubt theyr gonna kill him off..atleast not untill he finds out that Walts the big guy.

Agreed. In the real world he probably would have been killed. TV world, not yet.

i was surprised the brothers didn't kill the guy who supplied the vests

I think they viewed him as an asset and outlaw as well. He could help them out later down the road if necessary. I mean, I get your point because they have been slaying pretty much everyone they meet, but they have all kind of been people who could possibly hurt their progress. The gun guy isn't gonna go running off to snitch on them anytime in the near future if at all.