Breaking Bad

japillahan

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i was dissappointed to find out that the inrtros only lead up to us finding out that there was some sort of plane crash?!?! my theory orginally was that it was the future where the family died and he became a scarface type figure...

its sad to see him becoming to have a mindset like a drugdealer/criminal

• Like 1

I hope the 2 brothers axe that cunts pussy and tell her if she ever cheats again she'll get her neck slit. I'm sure Walts done fucking that slore, and she would still have the job of being a mother and a kitchen wife. WIN WIN

Plus, dude has cancer who fuckin' cares, I'd bring home prostitutes all the time and fuck em right in front of that bitch, then pass em off to my part retarded son while I make it rain with hundreds all over the sluts, THEN I'D GO BUT ME A YELLOW YACHT

• Like 1

I hope the 2 brothers axe that cunts pussy and tell her if she ever cheats again she'll get her neck slit. I'm sure Walts done fucking that slore, and she would still have the job of being a mother and a kitchen wife. WIN WIN

Plus, dude has cancer who fuckin' cares, I'd bring home prostitutes all the time and fuck em right in front of that bitch, then pass em off to my part retarded son while I make it rain with hundreds all over the sluts, THEN I'D GO BUT ME A YELLOW YACHT

THIS

they really need to kill the son to make things interesting

AND THIS.

That Skyler lady pissin' me off.

I can't stand that fucking pig wife, I hope something seriously horrible happens to her.

"A man provides for his family. He does it, because he's a man"