Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
japillahan

Breaking Bad

As awesome as Samuel L. Jackson is for doing that for a charity, he looks like an amateur compared to Cranston doing that scene.

I'm both looking forward to the last episodes and dreading it because I don't want it to be done.

i personally didnt think it was that great, people just think it's awesome because its samuel l.

started watching,show rules

2 things....

1. skyler is a mega bitch, and walt jr. is the man.

2. did you see the size of the pizza he threw on the roof??? it was huge and had pepperoni. dude is insane. I would love to eat that right now. WHYYYY!!!???

been rewatching.

i still think i hate basically every character in one way or another

makes it realistic

fucking riveting tv regardless

no, i dislike every character in one way or another

meth heads have never been my steez.

anyway i actually think it does add a lot of realism to the show.

i don't like many people, and they [the characters] are basically very 'real' to me ..as much as that word has lost it's meaning

DO NOT READ FURTHER IF NOT UP TO DATE#

I mean youve got to write that out of respect right? Ha.

But fucking RIP Michael Ehrmantrout, sheeit...What a loss, I felt closer to him than I do walt or Jesse any day..

So I guess Hank knows for sure now as the shitter scene did show.....Anyone think Hank gets in on Walts "Heizenberg Empire" to help him or straight goes for the kill? Opinions?

I think Hank is gonna off himself..And hopefully someone kills walts family. Thats the only thing he wants, he says.

I just started season 3 of the wire. Idk, not as good as I was expecting after hearing all the comparisons.

I was talking with a coworker about this the other day. Really there is no telling what will happen. WHich is what makes this show so great! I did say that if I get any sense of common or cliche or anything that reminds me of typical television Ill disown this series entirely. Even if it seems like they make a speedy finish. This show deserves to go out in the glory its established over the past 4 1/2 seasons.

You order that pizza Sleaze, and when your bitch aggravates you, you throw that pizza pie on the roof like a boss.

• Like 2

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now