Breaking Bad

japillahan

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Well, I was wrong about her giving dude the money.

She is an idiot.

That guy is an even bigger idiot.

NOES, it'd look a little suspicious if he was chilling at this supposedly calm meeting with a vest on.

You know they weren't allowed to bring guns with them.

Plus, I mean in that environment he woulda' been much more likely to be executed if the planned on killing them.

Gus must read The Art Of War before bed every night.

Well, I was wrong about her giving dude the money.

She is an idiot.

That guy is an even bigger idiot.

NOES, it'd look a little suspicious if he was chilling at this supposedly calm meeting with a vest on.

You know they weren't allowed to bring guns with them.

Plus, I mean in that environment he woulda' been much more likely to be executed if the planned on killing them.

Gus must read The Art Of War before bed every night.

the cartel didnt search them from what i saw. less i missed it. he coulda easily had something underneath.

they make those things practically t-shirt thin these days. and ted. yeah that fools gonna end up dead for sure.

I'd enjoy if he and Walt fought to the death over Skyler and they both died.

Then after an investigation the cops find a trail leading to her money, figure it all out, send her to prison.

Upon hearing the news, the gimp chokes on his own tongue and the baby goes to social services.

Hank kills his wife during an unfortunate shoplifting arrest that turns into a shootout and is subsequently promoted.

Dude, you know they searched them if he didn't want Gus going to the toilet alone.

Dude wouldn't even drink until Gus did...dude, dude.

Woah! Fucking great episode.

Gus is a fucking boss. Fight me and die. Haha, sick!

Skyler is a retard, of course. And too much retard son in this episode. But everything cartel/Mexico related was dope.

Wonder what's gonna become of Walt now that Jesse is speeding off rescuing Mike and Gus and he's gained that level of trust from them now. Walter is nothing anymore.

Does anyone know what pill Gus swallowed before the meet? What the fuck did he do in that bathroom? Like someone said, Gus is on some Art of War type shit right now. I have a feeling that Gus and Mike starting to become comfortable to let Jesse sit on the same table with them after he went off on that chemist dude...

I can't help from cracking up when they did a close up of Jr choked up on Walt's bs... :D

Does anyone know what pill Gus swallowed before the meet? What the fuck did he do in that bathroom? Like someone said, Gus is on some Art of War type shit right now. I have a feeling that Gus and Mike starting to become comfortable to let Jesse sit on the same table with them after he went off on that chemist dude...

I can't help from cracking up when they did a close up of Jr choked up on Walt's bs... :D

He was throwing up. He removed his jacket and lay the towel down so he didn't dirty the knees of his pants. In a methodical Gus manner. Taps were on to block out the noise of him puking.

Not even just Jesse going off at the chemist, but the fact that he killed old mate who shot Mike and he's now rescuing both of them. Jesse is gonna be up there now. You know how Gus said he sees something in Jesse, loyalty. Well now it's come out.

Also, I wonder what the extent of Mikes injuries are, maybe Jesse is gonna be replacing Mikes role soon enough.

/Fuckyeahbreakingbad :D

Gus is the mother fucking man.

It was nice to see Mike smile when Jesse railed on that chemist dude who was in 24, he got all fatherly.

The Walt/Jr heart to heart was boring, Skyler is boring, the only thing that saved those scenes is Saul. I know that Ted stuff is gonna go somewhere but having to endure Skyler to get to it is painful.

I hope Mike doesn't die.

Pretty sure the pill he took was activated charcoal pills. Charcoal has the ability to absorb poison through small intestines, usually given after-the-fact though, so could explain why Gus was feeling weak. The stuff is typically given to children when they digest toxic substances. Trollin mad, but cleanest TV show out.

• Like 1

Before or after by 3 minutes won't make much of a difference.

People who ingest poison or are overdosing usually arrive at a hospital and get that shit well after the junk is worked into their body.

It probably worked just as well as he expected it to.

Liver damage and he probably shit himself in a dignified manner...but he didn't die.

SCORE.

<-----HOPEWALTSWHOLEFAMILYDIESONER